KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:13:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23  (Read 2337 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 20, 2014, 07:53:42 AM »

Chad Taylor needs to drop out.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 12:25:04 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2014, 12:27:32 PM by The Roose is Loose »

Orman was actually going to run for the Democratic nomination originally but didn't think he could have beaten Taylor (he would have, IMO).

Not too surprising - Orman has been all over the media here. I really think he would have won this race had Wolf won the GOP nomination. As it stands, his only chance is if Taylor completely implodes.

As to the talks of who he caucuses with, I believe he has said he will caucus with whoever wins the majority. That being said, it'll be interesting to see what happens if it's 50-49 GOP. I imagine he would caucus with the Republicans as it increases his shot at re-election, but we'll see.

I doubt it since he used to be a Democrat and doesn't strike me as a tow-the-party-line type.  He'd get tea-bagged out of office instantly if he caucused with the Republicans and ran for re-election in their party's primary, surely he realizes that.  As for Taylor, it probably depends how much of a team player he is.  Is he a Kendrick Meek or a Buddy Roemer?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies