KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:36:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23  (Read 2333 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 20, 2014, 01:18:47 PM »

Weird. Orman is actually leading a two-way matchup with Roberts, by 10, so a lot of his support is presumably just coming from pissed off Republicans. Not so sure about this...

One troubling piece for Roberts though is that voters think he doesn't spend enough time in Kansas 61-18 and think he considers DC his home rather than Kansas 50-30. There's also his 27-44 approval...

If Dems were smart, they'd try their damndest cutting a deal with Orman and Taylor. Taylor drops out in exchange for Orman's private pledge to caucus with the Dems (at least if he's the 50th+ vote for a Dem majority), and Taylor gets his first choice of an appointment in a Davis administration, a fed job of choosing, or the party's backing for office of his choice.

Not likely to happen considering these numbers are probably giving Taylor dreams of being the first Democrat senator from KS in 75 years. It'll be beyond hard for him to let go after devoting his life to this race for the last year or two.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies