NC-Sen: Hagan/DSCC internal has Hagan up 3. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:36:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  NC-Sen: Hagan/DSCC internal has Hagan up 3. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-Sen: Hagan/DSCC internal has Hagan up 3.  (Read 1813 times)
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« on: September 09, 2014, 09:03:30 PM »

So question, as someone who just lurks here, why are you so disrespectful? If you were on any other forum you would have been banned a long time ago, I have no idea why they let such a rude person like you stay here and just be mean to everyone.

Yeah, that isn't selective bias as at all if you think my "rudeness" is any worse than the amount of Dems (and, yes, other Republicans but not as many) that make comments on these races, let alone ban worthy.

A bit of advice if you can't appreciate tongue-in-cheek commentary: keep lurking.

Some words of advice on my end then, tongue-in-cheek doesn't work on forums, it just makes you look like an ass.
I also think alot of people, of every color avatar, should be banned on this forum. I just think your probably the worst offender.
A quick google also brings up this:
ttp://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=190648.0

add an "h" to the beginning of the link, i cant post one.

Whatever, I'll go back to lurking. I come here for the polls anyway, not the terrible commentary.

Welcome to the forums Fusionmunster!
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:09:49 PM »

No more foolish than predicting Jon Tester and Tammy Baldwin would lose their Senate races in 2012. 
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 09:23:07 PM »

No more foolish than predicting Jon Tester and Tammy Baldwin would lose their Senate races in 2012. 

Credit for bringing up wrong predictions that aren't the usual ones mentioned here.

Points deduction for trying to shame me over a wrong prediction in a race that was within four points.

And the North Carolina Senate race isn't a close race?  Perhaps you think it isn't.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 11:01:49 PM »

Credit for bringing up wrong predictions that aren't the usual ones mentioned here.

Points deduction for trying to shame me over a wrong prediction in a race that was within four points.

And the North Carolina Senate race isn't a close race?  Perhaps you think it isn't.

Did I say or even hint that it isn't close? I said a Tillis lead is confirmed. Doesn't mean it's a comfortably lead.

Let's review the most recent polls in this race -- the ones from Sept.

SUSA:  Hagan leads 46-43
Rasmussen:  Hagan leads 45-39
DSCC (Hagan internal):  Hagan leads 48-45
POS (Tillis internal):  Tie 44-44

Your statement that Tillis lead is confirmed is flat-out false. 
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »

lol.  We love you too and will remember you when the outcome of the NC Senate race is announced.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies