ME-PPP/MCVAF: Michaud+1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:39:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  ME-PPP/MCVAF: Michaud+1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-PPP/MCVAF: Michaud+1  (Read 3046 times)
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« on: September 15, 2014, 02:33:41 AM »

Seems about right. Within the MoE, but it seems Cutler is losing traction. This really is only bad news for Michaud if you think about it
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 06:04:46 AM »

Seems about right. Within the MoE, but it seems Cutler is losing traction. This really is only bad news for Michaud if you think about it
How is Cutler losing traction bad news for Michaud?

Well think about it. Michaud is only up 1 (maybe not even then) with this lukewarm Cutler support. If he spikes to even just 15-18%, Michaud is done.
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:40:49 PM »

Not feeling good about this, and it is Cutler's fault. Ugh. I love third party candidates, but LePage needs to go, desperately.

And whys that?
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 03:01:17 PM »

Muh Democratic Party

Glad to see Michaud is complacent. Cutler has even lower numbers than before and yet it looks like LePage is turning this around. This will be close either way, and I suspect Michaud wins this anyway, but this is now a Toss-up (Tilt D), not the Lean D I originally thought it would be.

I'll have to disagree. Cutler will probably get more than 11% and that is only bad news for Michaud. Considering muh PPP is generally left leaning, I'm optimistic
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 03:39:42 AM »

Muh Democratic Party

Glad to see Michaud is complacent. Cutler has even lower numbers than before and yet it looks like LePage is turning this around. This will be close either way, and I suspect Michaud wins this anyway, but this is now a Toss-up (Tilt D), not the Lean D I originally thought it would be.

I'll have to disagree. Cutler will probably get more than 11% and that is only bad news for Michaud. Considering muh PPP is generally left leaning, I'm optimistic

Yet still among the most accurate?

Perhaps because 2012 was just a good year for the left in general? Not saying they're unrelated, but the correlation, from what I have seen, doesn't occur in non-left favored cycles
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 07:00:56 PM »

Muh Democratic Party

Yet still among the most accurate?

Perhaps because 2012 was just a good year for the left in general? Not saying they're unrelated, but the correlation, from what I have seen, doesn't occur in non-left favored cycles

Wha? It doesn't usually work like that. PPP actually had the smallest house effect in 2010 as well. Rasmussen did badly in 2010 and by that reasoning they should have done well in a 'right' year.

Don't try to reason with people like him. They don't, and rather just yell "muh freduhm!!!"

I'm not very fond of being demonized
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies