CO-Project New America: Udall (D) up 2. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:56:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO-Project New America: Udall (D) up 2. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-Project New America: Udall (D) up 2.  (Read 756 times)
backtored
Vatican City State

« on: September 17, 2014, 01:26:40 PM »

If this is an internal for Hick or the CO Dems, this isn't a great news for Udall.

It’s a terrible poll for Udall.  This is an internal Democratic poll that also has the seemingly preposterous seven-point Hickenlooper lead in the governor’s race, which means that Udall’s numbers may actually be even worse than +2 even in this poll.  

If they released this to help Democrats feel better about the race in light of this week’s Quinnipiac poll, they’re not succeeding.  Although, I’m not a Democrat, so it is hard for me to say how they’re feeling today.
backtored
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 01:31:18 PM »

Hmm...hasn't Udall been outperforming Hickenlooper lately?

It depends on the pollster.  On the ground here in Colorado, my sense is that Udall will outperform Hickenlooper by two or three point.  But, honestly, the state is so polarized that they may very well be very close in terms of percentages in the end.  I mean, Gardner and Beauprez are very, very similar.  The only difference between Hick and Udall is that Udall isn't saddled with the baggage of an amazingly unpopular Democratic legislature.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies