Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:50:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 304907 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: June 19, 2007, 08:47:00 AM »

I am strongly disapprove of the Senate passing, and Afleitch approving of the Prostitution Legalization Bill.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 01:06:31 AM »

I am strongly disapprove of the Senate passing, and Afleitch approving of the Prostitution Legalization Bill.

That is my opinion.

I just lost the little respect I had for "libertarians"
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 12:25:24 AM »

David Yates Death Act

1. For Atlasia purposes, the former VP, David Yates, has passed away from brain cancer
Perhaps you should also establish a Ministry of Truth.

You need to pass a law saying that a person, that is also a liar and disgusting person, is dead?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »

I was appointed by the governor, AHDuke, that I was the appointed senator and he told me that I could take the oath of office at my convenience. I did so and it is not illegal.
Slight problem there.............AHDUKE IS NOT THE GODDAMN GOVERNOR WHAT THE HELL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

Let me explain calmly. You see, gporter hasn't taken High-Level Reading in school, so he understands part of it but hasn't learned to grasp everything. He also can't analyze what certain things mean.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »

I was appointed by the governor, AHDuke, that I was the appointed senator and he told me that I could take the oath of office at my convenience. I did so and it is not illegal.
Slight problem there.............AHDUKE IS NOT THE GODDAMN GOVERNOR WHAT THE HELL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

Let me explain calmly. You see, gporter hasn't taken High-Level Reading in school, so he understands part of it but hasn't learned to grasp everything. He also can't analyze what certain things mean.
LOL, coup time yet?

Yes. I am now in the Southeast region.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 04:35:00 PM »

Amendment to Abolish the Southeast

1. The citizens of the Southeast region have consistently proven they are not capable of governing themselves
2. For the citizens' own protection, the Southeast regional government shall be abolished and the duties of governing the region shall be ceded to the various other regional governments
3. The cessions will go as follows:
  • The states of Texas and Louisiana will be hereafter governed by the Pacific regional government
  • The states of Arkansas, Mississippi and Alabama will be hereafter governed by the Midwest regional government
  • The states of Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina will be hereafter governed by the Mideast regional government
  • The states of Georgia and Florida will be hereafter governed by the Northeast regional government

I'm about 5% serious

You forgot Puerto Rico. Bad.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 02:06:50 PM »

The Senate is now clogged up by ridiculous legislation. Great. Now the serious stuff will get put behind the silliness.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 04:10:31 PM »

I know that Canadian and French parties are allowed to temporarily 'exclude' members or kick out members. Something which is used more often than we think.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 03:56:15 PM »

Here's an interesting question. Is DC actually a federal territory in fantasyland? I mean, it's a fully paid-up part of the Mideast Region, isn't it.

u mean nyman?

AFAIK, it is known as Nyman D.C.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 09:04:07 PM »

I'm open to making it less strict and work on reducing the consequences.

I thank Senator Tmthforu94 for his support.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

Hell no from my side too.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 02:58:23 PM »

I dislike very strongly abortion, but no.

I wouldn't be against mandatory meetings with a psy to be sure than the person is understanding than an abortion has long-term psychological effects in many case, to be sure than the person took all things in consideration before making his choice, to be sure than the person is not pushed by someone else and other psychological issues.

This. I think this is necessary for a proper abortion policy.

Indeed. I support making sure that women know that getting an abortion isn't an easy decision like buying ice cream.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

I would support the legislation if the time is reduced.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 07:22:35 AM »

Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act

1. The $100 billion to be distributed by region as per Section 4 (a.) of F.L. 32-13 (2009 Atlasian Relief and Recovery Act) is to be distributed between the regions as follows on the basis of budget severity and unemployment rates:
a. $30 billion to the Mideast
b. $22 billion to the Pacific
c. $22 billion to the Southeast
d. $15 billion to the Midwest
e. $11 billion to the Northeast

2. The Regional Legislatures of the various regions shall be responsible for the allocation and distribution of funds allocated to their regions.

3. Upon the event of a Region rejecting funds outlined under the 2009 Atlasian Economic Relief and Recovery Act and the Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act, the federal government itself shall, where possible, conduct or fund infrastructure projects independent of the regional government, and distribute the rejected funds specifically for that region equally among the remaining regions.

Just because there was no action on the allocation of the 100 billion allocated to regions by FL 32-13, somebody needed to get the ball rolling, it isn't perfect and I'm very open to amendments on this one. The distribution is unequal because I want to give more funds to struggling regions (based on the GM's reports).
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »

I tend to prefer Vepres' proposal over the CoG thing myself, but only if the seats in the upper house are elected. Also, if we establish bicameralism, it must be equal and qualified bicameralism and not one house-and-a-half stuff.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 06:31:30 PM »

I tend to prefer Vepres' proposal over the CoG thing myself, but only if the seats in the upper house are elected. Also, if we establish bicameralism, it must be equal and qualified bicameralism and not one house-and-a-half stuff.

Paging the Constitutional Convention..

I'm sorry, but the abolish regional seats in return for a CoG is basically bicameralism, like it or not, and I've made it clear already that I will only personally stand for full bicameralism and a one-and-a-half-cameralism and nothing else.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 08:03:46 AM »

I just introduced it.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »

I would appreciate if a confirmation vote on my nomination as SoEA could be held soon Smiley
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 06:20:35 PM »

I would just like to alert my, uhm, 'esteemed colleagues' that Atlasian legislation requires that the Senate read and approve the SoEA's latest Foreign Policy Review, which was completed over a month ago. Nudge nudge wink wink, pals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies