Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:23:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 305810 times)
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 14, 2012, 11:19:00 PM »

His armed agents broke into buildings throughout the IDS and stole large quantities of valuables.

Is that confirmed by the GM/SoIA?  Otherwise, I don't see where this goes (as is, I'm inclined not to support this).

He said his agents were seizing all Dibble-exchange facilities throughout the IDS, and the SoIA reported such in his newspaper thing.

You're citing Jake's perceived understanding of my order, rather than the order itself. 

Executive order from the Office of the Attorney General, Fuzzybigfoot:

This administration charges the Imperial Region with breaking Second Clause of Section 7, Article 1 of Atlasia's third constitution by creating a regional curency (the "Dibble") under the Second Section of the Trojan Act

Due to said violations, Federal Agents will seize control of all exchange places listed in the Trojan Act (including the Imperial Capital of Memphis and all other state capitals in the Southern region) and cease the exchange and distribution of "Dibbles" to all Southern citizens.

Stand by for an impending lawsuit against the Imperial South.

As you can see in the text above, I did not order my agents to steal anything.  I simply commanded them to take control of the exchange facilities so no more Dibbles could be distributed.  They didn't move anything.  When I ordered them to stand down after a standoff with local police forces, they left and didn't take anything with them. 

It would be great if you could simply base your talking points on actual facts.  But I'm getting the feeling that you won't, considering how you were already in my office attempting to decipher the legal semantics for yourself, before giving up and taking on someone elses viewpoint as your own.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies