Has anyone hear ever served? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:04:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Has anyone hear ever served? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone hear ever served?  (Read 11406 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: May 30, 2004, 07:09:35 PM »

I have been toying with the idea of join the Officers Corps when I graduate college.  I don't know yet though.  I have some health problems that my keep me out.  I have almost flat feet which screws up all the rest of my joints.  I suffer from constant knee, hip, back and neck pain (though not all at once, different things hurt at different times).
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 08:18:04 PM »

I have been toying with the idea of join the Officers Corps when I graduate college.  I don't know yet though.  I have some health problems that my keep me out.  I have almost flat feet which screws up all the rest of my joints.  I suffer from constant knee, hip, back and neck pain (though not all at once, different things hurt at different times).

What service are you considering?

Possibly the Navy.  They might be the only ones who would take me.  But I get terribly seasick.  I got deathly ill crossing the channel from France to Britian and the was on a Hydrofoil (sp).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies