Final Marist/NBC polls: Perdue+4/+3, McConnell+9, Landrieu+8 & -5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:15:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  Final Marist/NBC polls: Perdue+4/+3, McConnell+9, Landrieu+8 & -5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Final Marist/NBC polls: Perdue+4/+3, McConnell+9, Landrieu+8 & -5  (Read 10360 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: November 02, 2014, 10:30:04 PM »

So I'm guessing krazen is furiously digging through the topic archives to find "gotcha quotes" because he was caught flat flooted in 2012 predicting a Romney landslide, got relentlessly hammered for it, and now is sadly trying to get "revenge"?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

So I'm guessing krazen is furiously digging through the topic archives to find "gotcha quotes" because he was caught flat flooted in 2012 predicting a Romney landslide, got relentlessly hammered for it, and now is sadly trying to get "revenge"?

And if he is? Take your licks, young man. It's part of the business.

Well, if we want to turn every thread into that, it's fine. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to find krazen insisting Terri Lynn Land and Ken Cuccinelli would win.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »

And if he is? Take your licks, young man. It's part of the business.

Well, if we want to turn every thread into that, it's fine. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to find krazen insisting Terri Lynn Land and Ken Cuccinelli would win.

Great. Again, it's part of the business but don't whine because he cares to call out your errors. It's like the children around here that are already looking for excuses instead of giving me credit for my predictions. You want to mock my wrong calls? Fine. Be an adult and admit when I get something right, too.

It had nothing to do with "my errors". He quoted a post earlier in this thread from someone else, and did so in other threads as well. The only thing he's quoted recently from me is a comment that was clearly a joke. It's getting old. As I said, it's not at all hard to find these utterly hilarious posts if we want to go this route.

Romneymentum is soaring across this nation!

Good news! Romneymentum is surging across the midwest. That is why of course he  is winning with critical Iowa independents.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies