CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:59:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45  (Read 23289 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 03, 2014, 03:49:44 PM »

This thread is truly terrifying.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 04:41:21 PM »

Load thread into exoskulls and vigorously touch flippers!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »

More like 2.5 for Gardner and 3.5 for Hick. I think Gardner was captured by the RCP average.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »

More like 2.5 for Gardner and 3.5 for Hick. I think Gardner was captured by the RCP average.

Looks like the Buck effect got cancelled out by Republicans underpolling nationally to result in accurate polls in Colorado this year!

By basically a national non-racist(but many here on atlas think it was caused by an alleged rape culture in Massachusetts and Colorado) Bradley effect.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 12:58:42 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2014, 01:00:46 PM by Alabama Man! »

He won Larimer by 500 votes, though and the GOP turnout machine really helped in Greeley and Colorado Springs. The Democrats just didn't do a good job in Pueblo, too. If I were Bennet and Hillary, I would really be looking into turning out the vote in Pueblo and the Sangre Del Christos.

The point is that Republicans and Democrats both did fairly well this election but that the Rs are doing much better though the Ds still have much room for improvement.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 11:14:29 AM »
« Edited: November 14, 2014, 11:17:17 AM by Alabama Man! »

He won Larimer by 500 votes, though and the GOP turnout machine really helped in Greeley and Colorado Springs. The Democrats just didn't do a good job in Pueblo, too. If I were Bennet and Hillary, I would really be looking into turning out the vote in Pueblo and the Sangre Del Christos.

The point is that Republicans and Democrats both did fairly well this election but that the Rs are doing much better though the Ds still have much room for improvement.

Not talking about abortion 90% of the time might help turn them out.

I'd imagine that to be the case, too. Its a tough like to walk. You can't just give up on the issue but you can't run on it. That's true for Republicans, too. No one can run as the abortion monster whether you running as "if you have sex, you should immediately expect to be a parent" or "fetuses are  temporary female organs that become a person once they are born ". 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies