CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:28:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45  (Read 23452 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: November 02, 2014, 10:20:59 PM »

Oh, please please please be right and continue your excellent track record PPP. Cory Gardner is the only candidate I direly want to win (Coakley and Don Young I just want to lose - I could care less who their opponent is).
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:56:43 PM »

Even if Udall were to win due to voter fraud, Colorado will be a solid blue state by 2020 and condom hater will be dead in the water.

Really? I'm quite optimistic Colorado will be moving towards Atlas Blue with the rise of a socially liberal GOP that no longer has to appeal as much to the south once they lose Georgia at that point (and Mississippi/Louisiana becomes like Georgia now). Republicans are quite likely to have a pretty good hold out west as I expect Oregon and Colorado to trend R (even if begin to fall off in Arizona). Just one man's opinion on the future coalitions. Hard to tell so far out, but I think Colorado will be a key GOP piece.

I hope you are not one of those deluded Dems who thinks one party can hold all of the northeast, make rapid gains in the southeast and get rid of the state-level conservative Dems in KY/WV/AR, and change the Rocky Mountains solidly blue due to Hispanic growth without losing the populist heritage of the Midwest. Sorry to tell you, but that is a pipe dream. The Republican Party will not be reduced to Wyoming, Alabama, Idaho and Oklahoma. Parties evolve and the growth of minorities is not going to change that. Hispanics will almost certainly become what Italians and Irish have become, and even if the country moves in a slightly liberal direction (far from a guarantee), realignment will certainly occur and you will not have a one party state. Don't be expecting 49 state wins anytime soon.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 11:06:46 PM »

If you just type Cory Gardner into Bing, BingPredicts at the top of the results page gives him an 88% chance of winning. Completely meaningless but exhilerating nonetheless. Cheesy
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2014, 04:54:34 PM by smilo »

Unfortunate that Udall was forced to run in such a misogynistic state
LOL

I take back my comment. I thought this was a parody of Lief and Massachusetts even though Udall is male. Never had I once even considered to associate pro-life voters with misogyny. Considering misogyny is one of the greatest problems in our country as I see first hand almost daily, this is a mockery of a serious issue. You can't just type people who disagree with you as mysogynists when they have a very legitimate argument on the other side of the issue that has nothing to do with suppressing women.

Ummm, that's exactly what the anti-choice movement is all about: taking power away from women and giving it to politicians who tend to be disproportionally white and male.

1. "Disproportionately"
2. Read the FULL sentence. Does it say the ISSUE has nothing to do with suppressing women? No, it says the ARGUMENT for being pro-life has nothing to do with suppressing women.
3. There's no such thing as an anti-choice movement (and if there is, they are probably HPs)
4. Abortion does nothing to do with putting males in power. Big Murkowski supporter here. Align with my beliefs and be a respectable human being. I don't care who you are - you can have my vote for a position of power.
5. Get off this forum, you JUNK POSTER. Mods please ban.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies