The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:55:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238570 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: November 03, 2014, 09:54:30 PM »

This next Presidential Election Season, Hillary Clinton is terminated.

She cannot escape it.  Her record is about to catch up with her in a bad bad way.  Did she and Obama really think that Benghazi would slip by the public consciousness?  Especially in today's political climate where newsfeeds, blogs, and other internet sources constantly carp on about it?

And we certainly know that Fox News certainly won't shut up about it.  I mean hey I don't like Fox News, but on some things (like Benghazi, the IRS scandals, "Fast and Furious", among other Obama era controversies) they are absolutely right!  And I believe that come 2016 every Republican in the nation will be begging the Democrats to nominate Hillary for the guaranteed landslide election they will win when the utter incompetence of the administration in handling that crisis was.

You have to wonder sometimes if there is a conspiracy afoot, given the lack of details and the slowness of the Administration to the incident.  That the national news media and others have tried to keep this issue silent, despite it constantly being in the public's mind, speaks volumes to how desperate they are in not having it impact the ballot success of Democrats.

So I hope you've enjoyed your dishonest victories, because they will be coming to a crashing end.  Both tomorrow on election day and in two years from now when the Democratic brand is repudiated thoroughly.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:41:21 PM »

Mine to be renamed in Sawx's honour plz
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 06:01:10 AM »

Isn't that what the Sage Garden is for?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »

I don't believe so.  I believe the Antichrist will come from Europe.  Plus, outside of the United States, Jordan is Israel's biggest ally which is odd since Jordan is an Arab country.  One of the requirements for the Antichrist is he must hate Israel.  King Abdullah likes Israel, so he's out of the running.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 06:18:25 PM »

They wouldn't. They'd wait until the day before the expected due date and then have a late-term abortion. And they'd gleefully cackle at the bloody, shredded remains of the fully formed fetus and use them to conduct a Satanist sacrifice while officiating a gay wedding.
A tad obvious, but still good.

That thread has a lot of kick to it.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 04:12:21 AM »

Florida is the mentally challenged offspring of a nasty tryst between the Confederacy and Cuba, who was raised in a foster home by a well-meaning but smothering Jewish Mother from the Tri-State Area and her real estate developer husband.

Just came here to post it.
Yeah, that was great.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 03:44:25 PM »

I find it crimping lint-roller.  It really glasses me off, chestnuts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies