Who do you support in the raging sexism battle in the Absurdity thread? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:46:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who do you support in the raging sexism battle in the Absurdity thread? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Let's settle this:
Gustaf

HockeyDude / Memphis

Who cares?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Who do you support in the raging sexism battle in the Absurdity thread?  (Read 4006 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: November 17, 2014, 08:34:45 PM »

Support hockeydude/memphis against the patriarchal oppressor Gustaf who doesn't want anyone talking to his women.

While it's true I don't want my women talking to people in general, having them to talk to guys like them actually benefits me, since I look nicer by comparison. Makes my life easier. That of course assumes it is in a public space so I don't have to worry about their safety. I wouldn't inflict a one-on-one conversation with either of them even on a woman I dislike.

This post reeks of sexism, Gustaf.  I wonder how your girlfriend feels that you dont trust her? 

I would feel belittled and untrusted by such a sentiment.

It also gives the impression that you are insecure.

Of course you might be exaggerating your real beliefs here, so I give you the benefit of the doubt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies