Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:57:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 203696 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1575 on: January 03, 2015, 04:34:38 PM »

It's been a fun three days of doing little to nothing, but I am ready to really get this year started.  I've got a normal Sunday tomorrow consisting of two church services, playoff football, and getting ready for work.  Then, I'll get back to normal at work on Monday, getting back to business casual attire and starting the first forty-hour week since the week before Christmas.  Monday will begin Month 3 and Week 10 of work.  I am not going to worry about Week 11 until we get to Friday at 1700.  All indications are that we will start getting real busy this week with the Christmas vacations over and done with.  I feel rested and rejuvenated after this long weekend, but I'm ready to get this show on the road.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1576 on: January 03, 2015, 05:44:36 PM »

It's been a fun three days of doing little to nothing, but I am ready to really get this year started.  I've got a normal Sunday tomorrow consisting of two church services, playoff football, and getting ready for work.  Then, I'll get back to normal at work on Monday, getting back to business casual attire and starting the first forty-hour week since the week before Christmas.  Monday will begin Month 3 and Week 10 of work.  I am not going to worry about Week 11 until we get to Friday at 1700.  All indications are that we will start getting real busy this week with the Christmas vacations over and done with.  I feel rested and rejuvenated after this long weekend, but I'm ready to get this show on the road.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1577 on: January 03, 2015, 05:49:54 PM »

After three days of doing nothing, Bushie's ready to go "back to normal." LOL
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1578 on: January 03, 2015, 06:14:09 PM »

First, he's going to sit and stare in church. Then, he's going to sit and stare at home. Sounds like an awesome day!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1579 on: January 03, 2015, 06:33:26 PM »

It's been a fun three days of doing little to nothing

Other than carrying out a BLOODY PURGE of course.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1580 on: January 03, 2015, 06:35:13 PM »

This is my update.  If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #1581 on: January 03, 2015, 06:50:29 PM »

I'm ready to get this show on the road.

I hate to sound like a broken record but could you start consuming water in a meaningful quantity.

Colas are sooooooooo bad for you, on sooooooooo many levels. And water is such a fantastic substance for your body. Speaking from personal experience, almost all headaches and nausea are cured by slamming two glasses of water.

You won't regret it. Smiley

I used to only consume colas, as my only intake of liquids. Looking back on those days makes my skin crawl... Sad
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1582 on: January 03, 2015, 06:50:56 PM »

Bitter are we?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1583 on: January 03, 2015, 07:02:54 PM »

Yes, usually I am bitter when people STAB ME IN THE BACK.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1584 on: January 03, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »

Bitter are we?
Yeah.  Unfriending people on facebook the way you did was a crappy thing to do.  Then you mock them with sarcastic "bitter are we?"

What is wrong with you?  Oh yeah, I forgot... you're a perfect angel on the right track to success... If it weren't for these meddling atlas posters that grind their teeth to the nerve out of frustration for your histrionic thick skulledness.

I'm offended that you did what you did and I'd never be friends with you on Facebook in the first place!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1585 on: January 03, 2015, 07:08:54 PM »

Bitter are we?
Yeah.  Unfriending people on facebook the way you did was a crappy thing to do.  Then you mock them with sarcastic "bitter are we?"

What is wrong with you?  Oh yeah, I forgot... you're a perfect angel on the right track to success... If it weren't for these meddling atlas posters that grind their teeth to the nerve out of frustration for your histrionic thick skulledness.

I'm offended that you did what you did and I'd never be friends with you on Facebook in the first place!

Oh ok.  Nice to know!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1586 on: January 03, 2015, 07:14:18 PM »

I wasn't trying to purposely offend anybody when I trimmed out a few of you guys.  I was taking the advice of several of my real-life friends and have decided to surround myself with positivity this year.  I don't need every Facebook post of mine snickered at or criticized.  My friends know when to tell me the truth and they are the ones who know the real me.  They are by no means enablers.  None of these cuts are personal.  I still consider each one of you friends and I figure we talk enough on here that I can hear the advice from you all here.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1587 on: January 03, 2015, 07:18:36 PM »

So, you're blaming the Atlas Forum's negative energy for not getting your fat butt to work? Good luck with that.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1588 on: January 03, 2015, 07:22:13 PM »

So, you're blaming the Atlas Forum's negative energy for not getting your fat butt to work? Good luck with that.

I never said that.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1589 on: January 03, 2015, 07:54:39 PM »

bushie,  how many of your coworkers took Friday off?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1590 on: January 03, 2015, 07:56:15 PM »

bushie,  how many of your coworkers took Friday off?

All of them, including my boss, lead, and assistant lead.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #1591 on: January 03, 2015, 09:34:16 PM »

I wasn't trying to purposely offend anybody when I trimmed out a few of you guys.  I was taking the advice of several of my real-life friends and have decided to surround myself with positivity this year.  I don't need every Facebook post of mine snickered at or criticized.  My friends know when to tell me the truth and they are the ones who know the real me.  They are by no means enablers.  None of these cuts are personal.  I still consider each one of you friends and I figure we talk enough on here that I can hear the advice from you all here.

You want to surround yourself with people who believe your own BS even more than you do.

Have your "friends" ever told you to lose weight? Have your "friends" let you know you shave a few days off your life every time you sit down to eat more of the crap you do? If they haven't, they're not telling the truth.

But keep talking to them about how you're going to plan to try to intend to think about losing weight or eating your cheeseburger without fries one day a week. And you'll never do that. You wanted everyone on here to pat you on the head like a six year old because you ate a non-crappy lunch one day.

You can defriend people on Facebook but you can't block us on here and you know as well as I do that you can't give this up. You need this. You need to feel like someone out there actually cares. That's why you get mad and say you're ending Update only to start posting again the next day.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1592 on: January 03, 2015, 09:49:37 PM »

You want to surround yourself with people who believe your own BS even more than you do.

Have your "friends" ever told you to lose weight? Have your "friends" let you know you shave a few days off your life every time you sit down to eat more of the crap you do? If they haven't, they're not telling the truth.

But keep talking to them about how you're going to plan to try to intend to think about losing weight or eating your cheeseburger without fries one day a week. And you'll never do that. You wanted everyone on here to pat you on the head like a six year old because you ate a non-crappy lunch one day.

You can defriend people on Facebook but you can't block us on here and you know as well as I do that you can't give this up. You need this. You need to feel like someone out there actually cares. That's why you get mad and say you're ending Update only to start posting again the next day.

Yes, my friends have told me I need to lose weight.  They are very concerned about my physical health.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1593 on: January 03, 2015, 09:58:47 PM »

Yes, my friends have told me I need to lose weight.  They are very concerned about my physical health.

Clearly they've had about as much impact as anyone on here has. You don't respond to carrots and you don't respond to sticks. Maybe you'll respond to a trip to the ER one of these days.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1594 on: January 03, 2015, 10:14:34 PM »

I am going to take a water bottle with me to work on Monday and drink water throughout the day with maybe a Diet Dr Pepper at lunch.  I definitely need to cut out the regular pop again and replace that with more water.  My grandmother and I are also going to try to eat healthier this year.  We'll still have our cheat meals, but we're going to cut those down quite a bit.   When I'm at home in the evenings, I will have either unsweetened iced tea or Diet Dr. Pepper.  I'm going to try to lean toward the former.  I am also going to stop all food consumption by 2000.  There are things I am going to do to change this year.  I am also not going to weigh everyday.  I will weigh once, maybe twice a week.  My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and I need to treat it as such.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1595 on: January 03, 2015, 11:08:42 PM »

Just pretending The Purge never happened...Bushie would make a great politician.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1596 on: January 04, 2015, 12:03:46 AM »

Bushie's gonna lose so much weight this year, you guys. It'll be ridiculous
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1597 on: January 04, 2015, 01:04:39 AM »

Just pretending The Purge never happened...Bushie would make a great politician.

Mr. Brown has no comment on the events that allegedly occurred on Facebook last Friday. He rejects the inflammatory and accusatory rhetoric used by some to describe what was nothing more than a routine reassessment of his priorities and social connections. He looks forward to addressing real, substantive issues like his impending weight loss and future career prospects.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1598 on: January 04, 2015, 02:43:33 AM »

Bushie has proven that he needs negativity in his life. How many times has the forum bailed him out of some scheme (including at least one that was outright illegal)?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1599 on: January 04, 2015, 10:14:19 AM »

This is my update.  If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

Erasherhead owns these threads now a days......so piss off, tough guy.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies