Weird dreams you've had in general (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:13:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had in general (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had in general  (Read 4023 times)
RR1997
United States

« on: November 29, 2014, 03:27:54 PM »
« edited: November 29, 2014, 08:03:39 PM by RR1997 »

Inspired by the old "Weird dreams you've had involving politicians" thread by TDAS04.

I know that most people (including me) don't typically remember their dreams, but there are those dreams that are just unforgettable, so talk about those here.

I've had plenty of dreams where I imagined myself attending school completely naked by accident, but this is a very common dream I've heard.

I also remember a dream where I woke up (in the dream) and I look in the mirror. To my surprise I was now East Asian. I go to Walmart and this guy hands me a bucket of grass. I grabbed a handful of grass from the bucket and I inserted that grass into my mouth. I started to chew the grass. To my surprise chewing grass is illegal in this world and the police start chasing me all across the store. This dream has become a running joke/gag amongst me and my friends.

How 'bout you guys?
RR1997
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
« Edited: November 29, 2014, 04:25:03 PM by RR1997 »

I dreamt that Snowstalker from this forum called me up about his arrangements for the funeral of an Atlas member. Spooky.

Just out of curiosity, how did Snowstalker look like/sound like in your dream? Do you remember?
RR1997
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:21:47 PM »

Bump

Last night I had a crazy dream. I was sitting on a chair in my room in the dream. Suddenly another slightly taller version of me (looked exactly like me, call it a clone if you will) enters the room. He walks up to me, grabs me by the collar and points a knife at me. I tried to scream for help, but I couldn't. I was unable to talk. I tried to get at least a word out of my mouth as hard as I could, but I was unable to. I woke up in my dream, and I was still unable to talk. Suddenly I start levitating off the bed. I tried to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming, and I felt pain. I tried to scream "ow!", but I couldn't. Then I actually woke up in real life, and after like 30 seconds, I was finally able to talk again. I think I was suffering from Sleep Paralysis.

I also had a dream a couple of days ago where this one girl at my school married this one guy at my school, and their honeymoon took place at a gas station.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies