Weird dreams you've had in general (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:01:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had in general (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had in general  (Read 4030 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: January 16, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »

Aww man, Sleep Paralysis is the worst, dude. So terrifying - I used to get that all the time. Last summer was quite bad, but thankfully only one case since the school year started.

I had a rare memorable dream last night based on a comment I made on Atlas in the Santorum vs. Inks showdown (that Santorum doesn't give me nightmares). That became a literal self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts. At the time, I had just meant overreaching authority figures terrify me.

The only part I can still remember was that I was in a bed angled in the corner of the room with open doors on either wall that the bed was not touching, and a hooded figure that I immediately recognized to be Inks somehow was dashing back and forth between them as we had a firefight where I was completely vulnerable the whole time. Lasted for what felt like 10-15 minutes until I got shot multiple times and awoke screaming the name of my killer and being freaked out for about 30 seconds. Scariest dream I've had in about 5 years.

Thank goodness my roommates have separate bedrooms at this stage of dormlife. That would have been much more confusing the explain than all my sports related dreams of the past.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies