Weird dreams you've had in general (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:40:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had in general (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had in general  (Read 4047 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: February 07, 2015, 07:30:33 AM »
« edited: February 07, 2015, 07:35:47 AM by Mechaman »

Once I had this dream where I was in this sheepskin tent on a white sand beach laying down next to an extremely hot and naked black haired white woman in her early thirties (I guess we had sex or something before then, damn why wasn't the dream about that?) and outside the tent I could hear some awkward grunting and chuckling.  Suddenly the woman wakes up and yells "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and bolts out of the tent at FULL SPEED.  I get up and put some pants on and then run off after her.  That is when I notice off in the distance Liu Kang doing Doyle McPoyle (from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) doggy style.  I get closer just to make sure I am not high or hallucinating when the woman yells "get out of him, you sick bastard!" and she pulls Liu Kang out of Doyle McPoyle and then she opens his legs and freaking stomps on his balls.  I mean she freaking stomps on them.

This dream has always puzzled me.  My friend who thinks he is a dream expert tried to say that this dream represents my sexual insecurities.  I disagree.  It seemed to be about me having a weirdass dream that included two fictional male characters doing the nasty and a random very homophobic MILF who I don't remember sleeping with.  To this day I've always wondered why the hot woman was so homophobic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies