December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:55:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: What party was the winner/loser of the senate election
Labor/Federalist

Labor/TPP

Federalist/Labor

Federalist/TPP

TPP/Labor

TPP/Federalist

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser  (Read 9239 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2014, 11:46:04 PM »

Now, after the split, what do you have? N-O-T-H-I-N-G

You're being willfully ignorant here. After the Democratic-Republican Party began in earnest (circa October or so) we managed to elect: a Governor in the Northeast, a Governor in the Mideast, headed the bottom half of a presidential ticket that nearly won, won an At-Large Special Election (!), and elected a Governor of the IDS - all while never exceeding 15 members (somebody correct me of I'm wrong here.) Admittedly the Democatic-Republican Party has had a bit of a slump then but this has more to do with a dearth of activity than anything else.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Reported for trolling. Theocratic revanchism and revoking the right to abortion is far more anti-libertarian than whatever social program Labor might concoct.

The fact is libertarians are not going to just follow the right-wing orthodoxy and nor should they.

Well then we will all keep on losing, until that changes.

Aren't you in "The People's Party"? the "great centrists"? Why do you care what happens to "The Right"?

Simfan.mp3: http://youtu.be/SSCzDykng4g?t=52s

The Pro-Life position is a very libertarian thing. How can you say denying abortion is an anti-libertarian belief? Life is the greatest right we all have and the taking of the life of the "most innocent" among us is a great injustice. Theocratic revanchist I am not. The non-aggression axiom most definitely applies.

The Non Aggression Principle TM is Bargain Bin libertarianism at best.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2014, 06:41:36 AM »

I didn't know you had to pro-choice to be a libertarian in Atlasia. If I recall correctly at least two prominent D-R's are openly pro-life ...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies