December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:06:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What party was the winner/loser of the senate election
Labor/Federalist

Labor/TPP

Federalist/Labor

Federalist/TPP

TPP/Labor

TPP/Federalist

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser  (Read 9211 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: December 15, 2014, 03:39:08 PM »

The Party. I know Yankee will disagree,  but I don't see how this is in any way, shape or form a win for the Federalists. Sorry buddy Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 04:43:48 PM »

The Federalists have been a one man show for a long time now. I feel bad for Yankee. He's really running the party alone. By the time I finally went back to The Party, which had been calling for me beyond the hills for months, it was literally the two of us communicating and no one else. Losing Hagrid was pretty much their end, but losing tmth(activity wise at least) and ZuWo hurt very much too.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 11:45:57 PM »

I'm also proud to see The People continue to turnout in drove after all these months. One of the things I did during its first incarnation was ensure we had to as close to 100% turnout as possible, and clearly those in charge now have continued The Party under that goal. Praise be to The People now and forever more.

Amen
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 12:00:07 PM »

The RPP DID have a team in place, and that's the reason it was able to be successful for so long despite its shortcomings during Presidential elections. The same team led the party for nearly its entire existence, with the two major changes coming when I took it over and then Yankee. But neither of us were new members, and most of its members were active and played the game for a long time.

The Federalists don't compare to the RPP at all really. The RPP was home to me and only The Party has rivaled that home since. Most know I never felt at home in the Federalist Party, and that wasn't really the fault of anyone, it just lacked that intangible that is needed to feel like you belong. The Party has it. The RPP had it. The Federalists did not, and that was before the unfortunate events of my Presidency occurred.

I admire Yankee's persistence to build the Federalists into SOMETHING, but I don't feel like they are anything. There are too many competing interests, and I learned that early into my first term as President. I admittedly did not do all I could to "reach out" to the members, but when I did attempt it, I discovered that what one person wanted was what another couldn't stand, so I just did what I always do and just decided to do things how I wanted them done and let results speak for themselves. That almost lost me a primary to Naso, but I have no regrets with how I managed things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies