December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 07:40:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What party was the winner/loser of the senate election
Labor/Federalist

Labor/TPP

Federalist/Labor

Federalist/TPP

TPP/Labor

TPP/Federalist

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: December 2014 At-Large Senate Election: Winner/Loser  (Read 9313 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: December 15, 2014, 03:39:44 PM »

Oakvale and Adam Griffin/Windjammer = wizard kings of electoral math
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 07:01:27 AM »
« Edited: December 16, 2014, 07:04:20 AM by Bacon King »

TPP lost because they believed it was an easy win, I recall oakvale telling me I was an idiot to think labors could get 2 seats and that we should focuse only on swe. If rightwing turnout was a little higher, they would have lost.

Counterpoint on behalf of my party:

The real problem for us was your unexpected and impressive coup of recruiting Lief to run as a member of Labor. He was honestly the only candidate who could have realistically won a second seat for y'all, and we didn't see it coming at all. Lief swept the votes of virtually every Labor-TPP swing voter, whose first preferences Polnut and I were counting on. It's a TPP victory, IMO, because our two-candidate strategy worked even though you sabotaged our original master plan so successfully. It's also worth noting most of our campaign team couldn't give our full effort last weekend, due to things like university finals and focusing on Christmas (Tongue).

Also you shouldn't sell your party short. Regardless of the details, you've now got half of the seats in the Senate (and only need to compromise with us in order to get a veto-proof majority on anything Grin)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies