The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:10:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79
Author Topic: The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners  (Read 228245 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: August 07, 2017, 01:48:53 PM »

Last summer, there was an incident practically every week. 50 people dead at the Pulse nightclub, a shooting in Dallas, a shooting in Baton Rouge, a truck running over 70 people in France, a terror attack in Germany, riots in Milwaukee... this summer, crickets. The only terrorist attacks were Manchester/London right before the election there. It seems that these incidents are more likely to happen just before high-stakes elections.

#MAGA  #WINNING  #COVEFE
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1226 on: August 16, 2017, 09:32:33 PM »

All Confederate monuments are basically giant, expensive, participation trophies.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1227 on: August 21, 2017, 09:21:46 AM »

^^^jfern is absolutely right.

If it was so much easier being a male, why didn't she just un-trans-gender herself?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1228 on: August 21, 2017, 09:24:02 AM »

^^^jfern is absolutely right.

If it was so much easier being a male, why didn't she just un-trans-gender herself?

A perfect example of how sexism is tolerated in American politics.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1229 on: August 21, 2017, 09:25:31 AM »

Thank you for explaining the joke for the simpletons, Beet.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1230 on: August 25, 2017, 12:39:54 PM »

By the way, what does Sanchez contribute other than The Daily Stormer Breitbart talking points?

What do you contribute?
That doesn't answer my question.

At the very least, he doesn't cheer the murder of children.
Police shootings?
I'm probably the biggest supporter of BLM on the Atlas right. Try harder.
You're a "former" white supremacist. You're pretending.

Yeah, we all know they can't reform. Except for the Democrats.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1231 on: August 26, 2017, 05:07:52 PM »

Christ this thread is an offensive garbage fire. Going after folks' home states as opposed to their ideology is laughably immature, there is not a single state that you can generalize as being "scum". Next time, consider going after the individual and not the other 4.86 million Alabamans.

Furthermore, "jokes" like this really ought to turn your stomach. You shouldn't wish that a person had been retroactively aborted simply because the person they turned out to be was a racist jackwagon. As someone who's mother seriously considered abortion when she was pregnant with me, these casual kind of comments sting a lot more than they should.
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #1232 on: August 26, 2017, 07:05:28 PM »

Christ this thread is an offensive garbage fire. Going after folks' home states as opposed to their ideology is laughably immature, there is not a single state that you can generalize as being "scum". Next time, consider going after the individual and not the other 4.86 million Alabamans.

Furthermore, "jokes" like this really ought to turn your stomach. You shouldn't wish that a person had been retroactively aborted simply because the person they turned out to be was a racist jackwagon. As someone who's mother seriously considered abortion when she was pregnant with me, these casual kind of comments sting a lot more than they should.

Actually a really good post. It sucks because I generally agree with publicunofficial and Mondale, but they really let the s--t hit the fan in that thread.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1233 on: August 27, 2017, 12:15:39 PM »

Cafe without caffeine, sweets without sugar, sex without sex. This is our reality.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1234 on: August 27, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1235 on: August 31, 2017, 11:11:54 AM »

Well, according to Breitbart, a White House coup is underway and Trump is under house arrest.  (I'm not making this up.)  Cernovich Sources: White House ‘Coup’ Underway, Trump ‘Under House Arrest’

I predicted the lefties (not you in particular) would start to find Breitbart credible now that Bannon was back over there.  LOL.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1236 on: September 05, 2017, 08:35:33 PM »

I don't agree with Publicunoffical on much, but credit where credit is due:

When do we get to hear about the part of the book where Hillary stops blaming everyone else for her screw-ups and takes responsibility for being one of the weakest Democratic nominees in recent memory as well as running such a horrible campaign that she lost to a serial sexual predator, traitor, racist, anti-Semitic, kleptocratic man-child?

She couldn't follow voters in the ballot box and force them to vote her. Blame the voters, not the candidate who told them the truth they didn't accept.
Hillary was supposed to hand hold grown ass adults and make sure their every wittle desire was addressed or they would stay home and let Trump win.

YES

THAT WAS *EXACTLY* WHAT SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO

IT'S CALLED RUNNING A CAMPAIGN HOLY SH!T
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1237 on: September 09, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »

Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1238 on: September 09, 2017, 05:44:40 PM »

I want to be against single payer because shadows is for it, but I want to be for single payer because Wulfric is against it. Decisions, decisions.

Maybe you should make decisions based on whether the policy is good, not based on who supports it or opposes it.

Maybe you should learn what sarcasm is, not instantly think the person joking is an idiot.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1239 on: September 11, 2017, 04:26:10 PM »

Trump views McConnell and Ryan as his "employees" and doesn't like them because they won't do his bidding and subordinate themselves to him.

Trump knows Schumer and Pelosi don't work for him, by virtue of being in a different party. I think that's why he's willing to "make deals" with them but just yell/tweet at his own party's congressional leaders.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1240 on: September 20, 2017, 06:12:52 PM »

I don't disagree with the post from which this gem is being responded to, but credit where credit is due:

Well we can see why they got the election wrong... these lists are dog sh*t

A member of this forum is not exactly in a position to call anyone else’s political analyses bad.

OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1241 on: September 20, 2017, 07:56:13 PM »

Cheesy
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #1242 on: September 20, 2017, 09:03:15 PM »

This is the start of generation z. They've never lived without the internet, they've grown up in an extremely safe world - and many now view words as violent. I do not know how we can stop this nonsense.

They are sheltered little snowflakes and they will be dealt with in a rough fashion in the real world. No one cares about your feelings. I don't care if you are black or gay or whatever.

Try again. Defending free speech doesn't mean we shouldn't care about others' feelings. It means that sometimes, hurt feelings are a price that need to be paid for freedom.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1243 on: September 21, 2017, 01:01:12 PM »

I find it funny how grown ass adults are not to be given any personal responsibility for their sh*t voting. Hillary coming on the stump repeating the same stuff you heard her say on tv would have made you vote for her? LOL. No. You knew what both candidates were about and made your decision to vote or not vote accordingly.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1244 on: September 21, 2017, 09:47:24 PM »

I have yet to see a smart political observation from a SJW.
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #1245 on: September 22, 2017, 01:23:21 AM »

I find it funny how grown ass adults are not to be given any personal responsibility for their sh*t voting. Hillary coming on the stump repeating the same stuff you heard her say on tv would have made you vote for her? LOL. No. You knew what both candidates were about and made your decision to vote or not vote accordingly.

Ah yes, the good old "personal responsibility" line. Because when people buy into a fraud, it's obviously their fault...right...? Totally not the scammer's fault...

This further strengthens a major suspicion of mine; that at least some staunch Clintonites are, philosophically speaking, more in line with conservatives than progressives. You can see this in the way that they write off the white working class as "racist trailer trash" or whatever.

I'm not suggesting that every Trump voter is blameless, but rather that it isn't this black-and-white, and that this method of thinking is largely conservative.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1246 on: September 22, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »

Ah yes, the good old "personal responsibility" line. Because when people buy into a fraud, it's obviously their fault...right...? Totally not the scammer's fault...

This further strengthens a major suspicion of mine; that at least some staunch Clintonites are, philosophically speaking, more in line with conservatives than progressives. You can see this in the way that they write off the white working class as "racist trailer trash" or whatever.

I'm not suggesting that every Trump voter is blameless, but rather that it isn't this black-and-white, and that this method of thinking is largely conservative.

Well, duh.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2017, 01:39:59 PM »

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1248 on: September 24, 2017, 12:25:10 PM »

The New Left's complete blindness to religious allusions and frankly any relevant culture strikes again!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1249 on: September 25, 2017, 08:20:52 PM »

It is very easy to determine why Hillary lost. Consider whatever direction you think the Democratic Party should go; Hillary lost because she was insufficiently that.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies