The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:06:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners  (Read 229162 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 17, 2016, 09:21:47 PM »

Yes. He committed a double-homicide and used his race to get off, while manipulating people to feel sympathy for him. Evil HP.
He used his money and celebrity to get off.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 11:58:43 PM »

Wow, Atlas is apparently at it's peak.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 07:35:27 PM »

Checkmate, Dems. I could see their numbers crashing and a red wave forming in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, and the Dakotas now unless they move to mitigate this.

I don't know how the Democrats can win without Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

An entire jfern post that (i) is biting and witty, (ii) makes a true statement and (iii) doesn't mention Hillary Clinton or criticize the Democrats!

Alright, what did you do with the real jfern?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 12:16:30 PM »

As we are all well aware, Democrats are the party of very rich and very high-IQ urban and suburban voters with college degrees from elite schools while Republicans are the party of poor white working class blue-collar hicks without even high school diplomas who live out in the sticks of Flyover Country and vote entirely on racism and silly Bible Belt fundamentalism and nothing else rational or remotely intelligent. This much is obvious to all educated observers.

My question is, when, if ever, will the Democrats max out their votes with their super-IQ rich urban/suburban voters and when will Republicans likewise max out their votes with the dumb-as-rocks racist, bigoted, and completely uneducated and ignorant rural white plebs of the Deliverance type countryside who vote against their own interests? Will it be in 80 years, 100 years (or longer) or never?

Huh

Well demographically, the blue collar rural whitey already is in decline, with the decline gaining momentum.  Poor health and drug abuse seem to be hastening the decline.  Already you have waves of Hispanic and other immigrants needed to keep agriculture and food processing functioning and if they are still mining coal in Appalachia 20 years from now,  they'll probably need Hispanics to do that too.  So, the real question is who will rural blue collar Jesus vote for when they start voting and  how rapidly do they become voters.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 12:58:20 AM »

Also Girls is WAY funnier than sh!t like South Park or The Big Bang Theory.

A dog eating it's droppings is funnier than TBBT
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 09:38:48 PM »

If I wasn't already a lush you guys would drive me to drink.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies