Altsomn Stmarken campaigns for Potus/Maxwell (5-region rally)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:49:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Altsomn Stmarken campaigns for Potus/Maxwell (5-region rally)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Altsomn Stmarken campaigns for Potus/Maxwell (5-region rally)  (Read 403 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 01, 2015, 01:10:33 AM »

Bangor, Maine, Northeast

*Cheers*

Hello, Bangor! Good evening. It's great to be here in Bangor, Maine. Thank you all for this warm welcome. I'm Altsomn Stmarken, but some of you might know me as former representative JoMCaR. *Cheers*

Thank you, thank you. But today I'm not coming for me. Today, I come in behalf of a bigger cause. In less than a month, all of Atlasia will be electing a new president. In front of us, two options are given to this beautiful nation.

On one side, we have a very familiar face. You all must know Bore, our regional senator. *Booing*

OK, OK, that's OK. Senator Bore is not a bad guy. He has, in fact, been a great representative of our beloved Northeast in Nyman, and I am, as many of us Northeasterners, thankful for his service to us. *Claps*

But let me remind you all this: the White House is not the Senate. That the work required in the Executive Branch is one of lots of action and full activity. Yet, where's Bore now? Where are his proposals? Where is his plan? *Booing*

Yeah, yeah, he did say a few things in the debate. His plan? Not really. A policy proposal? Nah. Just a few random things and a couple attacks on the opponent were enough for him. *Booing*

But let us not lose hope. 'Cause as we said before, we have two options in this election. And on the other side, we have a presidential candidate who is a smart man, a great diplomat, a former Governor, a consensus builder, and most importantly, a candidate with a concrete action plan for his first days in office, and that's Potus! *Ecstatic cheers*

But Potus is not alone. Along with him, there is a man who is a very well-known liberty warrior from the South, and that's Maxwell! *Ecstatic cheers*
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 01:35:41 AM »

Thank you Altsmon Stmarken. Your support means a lot to this campaign.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 07:52:02 PM »

Thank you Altsmon Stmarken. Your support means a lot to this campaign.

You're welcome, Maxwell Smiley

Next stop: Charlotte, North Carolina, IDS Cheesy
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 11:59:02 PM »

Charlotte, North Carolina, IDS

*Cheers* Thank you! Thank you! Hello, Charlotte, North Carolina! Thank you!

Thank you for this very nice welcome, it's great to be here in the South. And what a great day to be hopeful about the prosperity of our country once again! *Cheers*

And this is what we all agree on here. We want to bring this country back to its glory days. We want Atlasia to be the most prosperous country in the world. And we want the little men and women, like the hard-working people of the South and everywhere in Atlasia to be part of that prosperity! *Cheers*

And I come here in behalf of a man who has decided to take the challenge to run for president. A man who has a plan to soon put us into prosperity and who will put this plan forward. Secretary of State Potus! *Ecstatic cheers* The man who stood in front of the world not only for Atlasia, but for the people of Crimea! *Ecstatic cheers*

And his running mate! Oh! A man you all know well. *Ecstatic cheers* Yeah! Yeah, I'm talking about your beloved Speaker Maxwell! *Ecstatic cheers*

And a man who is not running for President, but who has served for the South for a long time, to whom a lot of politicians in Atlasia owe a lot of their knowledge, and who we all love and want him to stay in the Senate! *Ecstatic cheers*

*Yankee!**Yankee!**Yankee!**Yankee!*
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies