Potus/Maxwell for Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:24:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Potus/Maxwell for Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Potus/Maxwell for Atlasia  (Read 4284 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: December 31, 2014, 07:34:42 PM »

Thank you Potus2036 for that speech, and what a treat it is to once again fight for the votes of Atlasians everywhere. I believe that this country is still the envy of the world in terms of our innovative prowess, our representative government, and our entrepreneurial spirit.

Still, we are at a crossroads in this election - do we want a more dominating federal government in our private lives, taking over private property, and trambling on our freedom of speech, or do we want a government of the people, a regional and federal government system that co-operates with one another, and a restricted role of government that doesn't interfere with our way of life.

Fun governance requires real opposition, and I believe Potus2036 and I bring that opposition to the game. Make no mistake, we are of different mind on a few policy issues, but we stand together in the idea that no President deserves to be elected without real opposition. I stand here today, not just because I believe Potus2036 has everything a leader of the free world needs, but because I believe this country needs to be turned around, and only the best of minds can do that.

This journey to the Nyman will be a long one, but I've made that journey a few times, some successful, some not, and I can assure you that we are ready to take on this mission, and hope you can join us. Any questions you have can be answered here!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 11:42:21 PM »

Some people say this election is done, but when I talk to people all across this nation, I get one message - NOT EVEN CLOSE! Potus unveiled our thirty days agenda a while back, a comprehensive agenda that we plan to promote in our first few days in office. The fact is, there is one candidate with the fresh mindset to re-invigorate Atlasia, and that is Potus.

I have respect for our opponents, but I don't believe they will be part of the solution to an anemic Nyman. Bore is becoming a resident senior in the Atlasian Senate, and Bacon King, well, the three-time Vice President is looking at becoming four-time! A lot of residents of this great nation look at these two candidates and say, I've seen these faces before, and we need something new. That's what we're here for!

Potus, in his term as head of the State Department, has revitalized the purpose of the office, negotiation with Russia and, staring them in the face, won. Many politicians on the sidelines criticized the move, but it's so easy to call the shots from the backseat. Being a leader is about taking a stand, negotiating hard, and coming out with a deal that serves the best interest of Atlasia and the world, and I believe he did that.

Whether it's growing our economy, having a positive foreign policy presence, and standing up for an Atlasian Government that allows for a conversation with Regional Governments rather than complete domination, the ticket to vote for this season is Potus/Maxwell!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 12:47:02 AM »

I've done some interviews for the campaign. You should read them.

Here's my interview with the Mideast Record-Courier

And then I did a television interview with Barnes at Turning Points. That will be released soon.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »

Please ask us questions here. We love questions.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 03:31:25 PM »

I have a question. Why has Barnes not interviewed me for his talk show? Why are so many people adverse to interviewing me for publications in general? Is it my hair?

Just PM Barnes and he'll probably give you an interview.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 03:17:47 PM »
« Edited: February 10, 2015, 03:19:50 PM by IDS Speaker Maxwell »

I feel it would be inappropriate to post anymore in the Vice Presidential debate, but I think the number of posts, or lack thereof, from Senator Bacon King speak for itself.

While Senator Bore is actively impeaching my running mate for inactivity, his own Vice Presidential candidate has all but abandoned the role he was elected by the voters to do. Showing up only for votes, adding little to the debate, and throughout the campaign for a new office (!!!) has been COMPLETELY absent, Senator Bacon King is letting voters know his work ethic in office, whether he gets the big promotion to his fourth time as Vice President or not.

I wish Potus had done more piecemeal things to keep up the looks activity, but I'm glad he took a different, more constructive route of making big foreign policy decisions with the role. I have yet to see the same initiative with Senator BK, and I hope if bore is consistent in his views on inactivity, he drop BK from the ticket and pick someone who will add to the game instead of rest on their laurels and hope their likability saves them.

If you make this a referendum on the hypocrisy of Nyman politicians, then you have no other choice in this election. Potus/Maxwell, over and out.

*drops mic*
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »

Luckily for me, in that post, I made no such accusation against you Windjammer. You have been nothing but a fighter against inactivity in Nyman, and I commend you for it even when I disagree with the extent you go after those people. Thank you windjammer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies