I'm totally drunk right now!!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:29:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm totally drunk right now!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I'm totally drunk right now!!!!  (Read 3258 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 12:56:41 PM »

I wish I had gotten drunk last night, alas I was with my family who were all falling asleep at 11:30pm. It will have to wait for Colombia.
swl
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 01:06:30 PM »
« Edited: January 01, 2015, 01:15:29 PM by swl »

Best wishes to everyone on this forum.

Yesterday I had dinner at a friend's place who is FN party member. Funnily enough, the main dish was couscous brought by an Arab guest. Needless to say, we talked about politics a lot, and I was in quite a weak position, surrounded by conservatives and sovereignists.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »

Do you already feel better ?

I was a little drunk too today: I went toboggan-riding with a good ol' friend of mine in the afternoon and we went into the restaurant on top of the mountain before our ride down into the valley to take a few shots of Whiskey.

Drunk toboggan-riding is the best (but you shouldn't be too drunk so that you are not a threat to the other 1000s of tourists who are riding down too) !

The toboggan slope is 10 miles long and it takes ca. 45 minutes to ride down, btw.

Anyway, the sun was just going down at 4pm and the moon was already up and I took a few pictures from a 2400 meter (1.5 miles) elevation or so, down to the valley:

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2015, 01:35:18 PM »

LOL no guys, you got me wrong. I only went on the Atlas because at that moment I was too tired to do anything else and didn't have anyone to talk with (I was lying alone on a bed). I otherwise had a great time partying with a few acquaintances at someone's place (from 8 to 1 and from 3 to 6). I wouldn't have given a sh*t about the Forum otherwise.

Again, if you care enough to even post that you're drunk, you have other problems. Wink
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2015, 01:45:47 PM »

Yeah, I'm fine! It was really awful this morning though... Tongue
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2015, 04:01:47 AM »

Yesterday I had dinner at a friend's place who is FN party member. Funnily enough, the main dish was couscous brought by an Arab guest.

Algérie Française!

Well, funnily enough I regularly heard that couscous regularly ranked 1st or close in surveys about favourite French dishes. Gosh it totally works on me, the thing that might be able to compete with it would be a fine blanquette.

Where something like that becomes really amusing is that I regularly heard the same thing about chicken massala in UK...

I wonder how young French get drunk nowadays, the classical despe, 8.6, whisky, vodka with all kinds of sods, or there are new fashion stuffs?

Ah and well, got several times drunk but never big hangover, never vomitted (was close once though, my 1st rhum), just the feeling to be in cotton at most. Tongue

Ich bin starck.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies