Opinion of opebo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:46:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of opebo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of opebo
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of opebo  (Read 5189 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: January 03, 2015, 08:06:22 AM »

I enjoyed when it was revealed that he was among the most prolific whiners to the mods of anyone on the site.

I used to think the forum would be hugely better off without him. It's not, really, but that's only a sign that his impact was nowhere near as significant as his cult of devotees would have you believe. We're better off due to not having a leering, shameless Caligula around though, sure. HP.

I used to not care, honestly, because he didn't bother me in the the least, but the vendetta against him won me over. FF.

Troubling that people criticising a predatory sex pest and (he winked and nudged around it, but come on) likely nonce led you to a position of support for said creep.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »

Tweed made a great point when he pointed out that any of the posts accusing opebo of being a pedophile would be deleted and heavily infracted if you replaced "opebo" in them with the name of any other member.

...how many other members do we have for whom there's reasonable grounds to suspect noncery?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies