Toomey vs. Sestak rematch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:53:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Toomey vs. Sestak rematch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Toomey vs. Sestak rematch  (Read 9514 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: January 19, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »
« edited: January 19, 2015, 11:57:12 AM by smilo »

Hard for a Democrat to go much to the right of Sestak, but gosh darn it, they're gonna try in Pennsylvania.

I'm anti-hate crime legislation, but I do find it funny that UW-Laramie is where he went to grad school, and he voted against the Matthew Shepard hate crime bill. He probably opposes it for different reasons unfortunately.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:30:33 PM »

Sestak is wonderful for a Democrat. He came to my school and got into a shouting match with some girl. He is far from boring and as Maxwell stated, the Democrat's best hope. Katie is OK, and with such low name recognition, it's possible to win the primary due to her strong resume and Wolf's backing, but Sestak is a much much better fit. Deny him at your own peril, reds (but I don't think they will).

Also, MA gets called out for its anti-woman bias in statewides. Got me thinking what PA is. We got that loony in the AG's office, but nothing even close for senate or governor (or any other statewide except Kane afaik). Schwartz got demolished.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies