The Lion and the Rose: The North (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:18:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Lion and the Rose: The North (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lion and the Rose: The North  (Read 18438 times)
Fingerbones
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:59:58 AM »

OOC: Poor Victarion, his chapters are worse than some of those Star Wars Expanded Universe books.

OOC: I will hear not a bad word about my second dearest Greyjoy! I love his chapters (The Reaver is brilliant, in my opinion.)

Yeah, I'm all for saving the poor northerners, but this seems rather uncharacteristic of Victarion. He really doesn't seem like the kind of guy who gives a sh**t about his PR with the smallfolk and lords, or have much of an understanding of the concept that other people have feelings too. He also pretty much hates everybody that's not Ironborn - and he hates most of them aswell. I imagine after all the pain he suffered in Moat Cailin, he couldn't care less about the northerners and their problems.

What I could see Vic doing is taking himself north to fight this unstoppable, ancient force. He'd want to bust in some Sidhe skulls, and prove himself as the most badass fighter in the Seven Kingdoms. That's pretty much all he ever wants.

That's my take on it anyway. Maybe I just desperately want to see Victarion fighting the Others (it'll happen one day), but I honestly think that him sending a few ships up north to save people isn't very like him, unless he has some ulterior motive which we're not picking up on.
Fingerbones
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:16:48 PM »
« Edited: June 10, 2015, 07:20:29 PM by Fingerbones »

So he sent out a proclamation just to say 'Screw you?' Sounds like more of a Euron thing to do, but it makes more sense I suppose. (I still want to see Victarion bust up some White Walkers with his axe.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies