Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:47:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208555 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1300 on: February 04, 2015, 04:28:55 PM »

bushie which do you regret more:  the e-commerce degree or the cadd nonsense?

also you mentioned you had hot dogs for supper.  did you heat the hot dogs in anyway?  did you boil them in water?  you have mentioned you have difficulty boiling water for pasta.

That's a pointed question if I ever saw one.  I don't regret either, and I have no reason to.  Neither of them are failed opportunities.

I microwaved the hot dogs.  They were almost too much for my stomach to handle last night and may be why I'm still feeling nauseous even now nearly 21 hours later.  I doubt I'll eat much tonight, if anything.  I may just sip on the Sprite.

This is a good, albeit rough, way for me to lose weight.  Since I don't have an appetite, I haven't eaten a whole lot in the past 42 hours and I've been to the bathroom quite a bit (I would not want to be a fly in my bathroom right now.)  I already lost a half pound as of this morning, and I expect to lose quite a bit more by tomorrow morning.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1301 on: February 04, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »

lol
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1302 on: February 04, 2015, 04:32:59 PM »

bushie which do you regret more:  the e-commerce degree or the cadd nonsense?

also you mentioned you had hot dogs for supper.  did you heat the hot dogs in anyway?  did you boil them in water?  you have mentioned you have difficulty boiling water for pasta.

That's a pointed question if I ever saw one.  I don't regret either, and I have no reason to.  Neither of them are failed opportunities.

I microwaved the hot dogs.  They were almost too much for my stomach to handle last night and may be why I'm still feeling nauseous even now nearly 21 hours later.  I doubt I'll eat much tonight, if anything.  I may just sip on the Sprite.

This is a good, albeit rough, way for me to lose weight.  Since I don't have an appetite, I haven't eaten a whole lot in the past 42 hours and I've been to the bathroom quite a bit (I would not want to be a fly in my bathroom right now.)  I already lost a half pound as of this morning, and I expect to lose quite a bit more by tomorrow morning.

Why not?  Flies love [Inks].
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1303 on: February 04, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »

bushie which do you regret more:  the e-commerce degree or the cadd nonsense?

also you mentioned you had hot dogs for supper.  did you heat the hot dogs in anyway?  did you boil them in water?  you have mentioned you have difficulty boiling water for pasta.

That's a pointed question if I ever saw one.  I don't regret either, and I have no reason to.  Neither of them are failed opportunities.

I microwaved the hot dogs.  They were almost too much for my stomach to handle last night and may be why I'm still feeling nauseous even now nearly 21 hours later.  I doubt I'll eat much tonight, if anything.  I may just sip on the Sprite.

This is a good, albeit rough, way for me to lose weight.  Since I don't have an appetite, I haven't eaten a whole lot in the past 42 hours and I've been to the bathroom quite a bit (I would not want to be a fly in my bathroom right now.)  I already lost a half pound as of this morning, and I expect to lose quite a bit more by tomorrow morning.

Why not?  Flies love [Inks].

Even the flies would choke to death...
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1304 on: February 04, 2015, 04:57:00 PM »

Hmmm... perhaps instead of eating healthier, Bushie should eat significantly worse so that he is constantly down with the stomach flu. Unplug that refridgerator, Bushie! Then fire up some of that ground beef in 2-3 days.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1305 on: February 04, 2015, 05:03:23 PM »

Hmmm... perhaps instead of eating healthier, Bushie should eat significantly worse so that he is constantly down with the stomach flu. Unplug that refridgerator, Bushie! Then fire up some of that ground beef in 2-3 days.

I don't want to die of food poisoning now...
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1306 on: February 04, 2015, 05:04:52 PM »

The next season needs to be "Sipping on Sprite."
http://youtu.be/aWDr3Ex8Yxg
WARNING: This youtube link has naughty language. Don't click at work or school.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1307 on: February 04, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »

Wash it down with Sprite, no worries.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1308 on: February 04, 2015, 05:33:01 PM »

Wash it down with Sprite, no worries.

Even the Sprite would be piping hot...
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1309 on: February 04, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »

?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1310 on: February 04, 2015, 05:38:20 PM »

I use the refrigerator to cool the Sprite down.  I can't stand room temperature pop.  Without a refrigerator, means there is no freezer, which means I can't make any ice to put in a glass of Sprite.  Room temperature pop might as well be piping hot.  It's gross.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1311 on: February 04, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »

does your church dismiss science and godless scientists?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1312 on: February 04, 2015, 06:21:33 PM »

Uh oh.  I'm concerned that when his microwave meals instruct him to "ensure that meal is piping hot throughout", he's eating it at room temperature.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1313 on: February 04, 2015, 06:22:43 PM »

We believe the Bible as infallible and inerrant. Everything that happened in Genesis during creation actually happened on earth.  That's how our universe and our world came to being.  Not from a stupid and idiotic big bang theory.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1314 on: February 04, 2015, 06:28:36 PM »

We believe the Bible as infallible and inerrant. Everything that happened in Genesis during creation actually happened on earth.  That's how our universe and our world came to being.  Not from a stupid and idiotic big bang theory.

OK.  So how do you explain the fact that we can see galaxies that are millions of light-years away?  How can we see the Cosmic Microwave Background, which is billions of light-years away?  If the universe has only existed for a few thousand years, then there hasn't been time for the light from those objects to reach us.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1315 on: February 04, 2015, 06:38:13 PM »

OK.  So how do you explain the fact that we can see galaxies that are millions of light-years away?  How can we see the Cosmic Microwave Background, which is billions of light-years away?  If the universe has only existed for a few thousand years, then there hasn't been time for the light from those objects to reach us.

We believe that God can do whatever He wants, whenever He wants and that science was created by God and is subject to God.

That's the end of this conversation.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1316 on: February 04, 2015, 06:40:59 PM »

Bushie's posts are like a time machine directly into the past.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1317 on: February 04, 2015, 06:43:53 PM »

And Grumps, if I lost a ton more weight I'd probably be underweight, and I don't want that. Tongue

I hear ya.  I'm on the same diet.......amazing, though like Big Andrew, I've got plenty to lose.  Smiley

I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel so good on a diet. I do miss pizza a lot, but I'll be able to eat it again someday. And bunless sandwiches aren't that bad either.

After being drunk off my ass last night, and gorging pizza until I woke up this morning feeling like a carbomb went off in my stomach at work, I've started today to do this. I've only eaten lean protein, fruit, and drank coffee and water, and already I feel a hell of a lot better.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1318 on: February 04, 2015, 06:49:45 PM »

Bushie do you believe Satan planted fossils in the ground to trick us into not believing the bible?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1319 on: February 04, 2015, 07:19:21 PM »

All in all, today was a good day in the job search department.  I applied for one job and scored two interviews for the rest of the week.  I call today a success.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1320 on: February 04, 2015, 07:19:46 PM »

Bushie do you believe Satan planted fossils in the ground to trick us into not believing the bible?

I said we have reached the end of the conversation.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1321 on: February 04, 2015, 07:21:34 PM »

I said we have reached the end of the conversation.

memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1322 on: February 04, 2015, 07:33:24 PM »

Update XX, brought to you by creationscience.com
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1323 on: February 04, 2015, 07:37:21 PM »

Well it's very par for the course with Bushie. He says something profoundly "stupid and idiotic", briefly defends it by falling back on the "God is the answer to every question" card, and then abruptly ends the conversation when people start calling him out on his offensive nonsense.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1324 on: February 04, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »

Walter meant that question to be a total trap question.  He was not genuinely curious and neither are you.  You were just trying to trap me into saying something that you could use against me.  I was not going to fall for that scheme.  I'm too smart for that.  That's why I ended the conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies