Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:29:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208581 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: January 22, 2015, 12:53:23 AM »

How is your non-deadbeat brother doing? He lives in New York, right? What does he do again?

He's doing fine.  I'm not exactly sure what he does, but he is working and enjoying it.  Yes, he lives in far northern New York near Plattsburgh.

Damn, that's only about 90 minutes from my home in Vermont. I should meet up with Bushie's brother when I'm back home sometime so I can inform mama, papa, granny, and bushie what he's doing!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 11:10:48 PM »

Season XXI: We need to talk about Christianity less and do Christianity more.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 12:20:08 PM »

I'm not going to consume an entire 2 liter.  I can't do that in one sitting.  The best I can do is about a third.  Plus, it's the Super Bowl.  I'm not going to diet on Super Bowl Sunday.

If you're only going to consume a third of the bottle wouldn't you be better off just getting a 1 liter?

I get not wanting to diet on the Super Bowl (even if you don't normally diet) but why can't you eat healthy tonight? I don't care where your parents are taking you. Man up and eat some broccoli.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG, with enjoying yourself on the weekend, Dallas! Dieting is NOT ALLOWED! Besides, his parents are offering to buy him dinner. Refusal would be rude!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 04:09:58 PM »

RIP cooking spaghetti hamburgers tonight, due to illness. 😔

Yes, Bushie will obviously be heading to Jim's fried chicken for a bucket, with some fried taters on the side. He would just get some campbell's chicken noodle soup as most sick Americans do, but that would require assistance, given his illness.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 06:43:53 PM »

And Grumps, if I lost a ton more weight I'd probably be underweight, and I don't want that. Tongue

I hear ya.  I'm on the same diet.......amazing, though like Big Andrew, I've got plenty to lose.  Smiley

I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel so good on a diet. I do miss pizza a lot, but I'll be able to eat it again someday. And bunless sandwiches aren't that bad either.

After being drunk off my ass last night, and gorging pizza until I woke up this morning feeling like a carbomb went off in my stomach at work, I've started today to do this. I've only eaten lean protein, fruit, and drank coffee and water, and already I feel a hell of a lot better.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 03:09:22 PM »

I'm hearing all of what you are saying... and I'm letting it go out the other ear.
Update Season XXII title right there ^
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies