Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:55:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208400 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: January 15, 2015, 02:44:43 PM »

Bushie, you're the one supposed to be serving God. You're treating it the other way around.

"Bushie needs a job. Chop, chop, Lord."
"Oh, Jesus, I'm getting a little fat. How about you get off your butt and do a miracle for me?"
"Thanks for being a dear, King of Kings. You know I could have never done it without you! It's so hard to find good help these days!"

Have you ever seen the Betty Bowers videos? Bushie is like a male version of her. Sadly, she is a parody whereas he is not.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 07:56:55 PM »

That must be quite a sturdy couch. My ~200 pound brother used to sleep on the couch and caused huge dents in it.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 08:40:57 PM »

They must make them sturdier in Oklahoma to cater to their specific audience.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 01:34:21 PM »

Bushie, most importantly do you like Katy Perry?

also how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

He's 5'7'' and says he currently weighs 291 lbs.

Dare I enter this into the BMI calculator?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 11:57:52 AM »

Wasn't 'e-commerce' Bushie's college major once upon a time?

Yes, it was, but like King said, it was 10-14 years ago.  E-Commerce is hard to get a job in, so I haven't really kept up with it, to be honest.  This is also why I had to switch to CAD, so I can actually find places to work.

What I'm wondering isn't why you don't have a job in it, but why you're apparently stymied by buying stuff on Amazon.

I'm not really stymied by it, I just prefer brick-and-mortar shopping.  To me, the internet cannot replace face-to-face interaction with a sales clerk or a cashier.  It may be more convenient to buy online, but I am concerned with people's jobs, so I don't want to indulge in things that replace people's jobs if I can get away with it.  This is also why I don't like to use the self-checkout at Walmart.

Plus, as everybody here already knows, I am old fashioned, I prefer face-to-face interactions.  That's the way it should be, IMO.

Concerned about people's jobs, yet do all your shopping at Walmart? There's no way you're a real person.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 12:02:14 PM »

Jesus, Jeff ... isn't this just horribly depressing to say? Don't you want to do something about it!?

It's definitely not a pleasant thing to say.  I am trying to do something about it.  I just don't know how to gain those qualities.  You can't just go to Walmart and pick them up on sale.  They take time to acquire and develop.  What would you suggest I do to develop those qualities?

You actually can go to Wal-Mart and pick them up on sale, by starting out as an Associate and working your way up through Wal-Mart management.

You want a great job handed to you and you work that way when you have a job.

Again, I NEVER said that.

Your actions say it. You worth yourself >$15/hr starting for no reason. You left another job in the past because you weren't getting frequent enough raises for no reason. You chased after scam jobs that promised big payouts for no reason.

You want a head start on everybody else.

I'm worth $15-$20 an hour, but I don't pursue jobs that pay that high because there are none with my qualifications.  However, in order to pay ALL the bills I need at least $12 an hour and that's not too much to ask for my experience and qualifications.  I don't need to spend time on minimum wage jobs, not because they aren't good, but because they aren't adequate for my needs.  My goal is to get completely out of Mom's checkbook and I cannot do that for less than $12 an hour unless I cancel EVERY piece of entertainment and live in the 1940's with nothing to do except sleep.

So making $7.25 an hour and having to take out of Mom's checkbook is out of the question, but making $0 an hour and having to take out of Mom's checkbook is just fine?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 12:27:48 PM »

Oh, that's right. He lived in Utah for awhile.

I remember way, way back when Our Dear Friend was deciding on where to live between Oklahoma and Montgomery county, PA! Oh, how fun the latter would have been...

First order of business for Gov. Wolf: sign an executive order banning Bushie from entering.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 09:41:02 PM »

LMFAO at actually printing out those bill confirmations.

Bushie, do you also read the full Terms and Conditions before downloading any program onto your computer?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 12:03:35 AM »

LMFAO at actually printing out those bill confirmations.

Bushie, do you also read the full Terms and Conditions before downloading any program onto your computer?

He also bought $30 software that promised to "speed up his PC" that actually just sets your available memory to the maximum setting and empties your cookies every so often.

So he paid $30 for a worse version of CCleaner?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »

Bushie is there a reason you've turned so violently against President Barack Obama in the past few weeks? Do you blame him for your current unemployment situation?

His administration has been an absolute catastrophe for the country.  His policies are by and large devastating and debilitating to the country.  On top of that, he's too arrogant.  It's his way or the highway.  He expects every person in America to think like him and welcome his liberal, progressive, anti-Christian agenda.

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »

Bushie...I don't think this works.

The fact that you have ever voted for any Demoncrat ever automatically makes you a far left Marxist in Oklahoma. In fact, not only did you vote for a run of the mill Demoncrat, you voted for the Kenyan in the White Hut twice. That's an unforgivable sin in Oklahoma. You're trapped either way. Sad Though maybe I-OK would work?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 01:49:42 PM »

Bushie...I don't think this works.

The fact that you have ever voted for any Demoncrat ever automatically makes you a far left Marxist in Oklahoma. In fact, not only did you vote for a run of the mill Demoncrat, you voted for the Kenyan in the White Hut twice. That's an unforgivable sin in Oklahoma. You're trapped either way. Sad Though maybe I-OK would work?

I thought about I-OK, but I decided on R-OK on account of my support for Chris Christie.

I'm surprised you support Christie. Do you have anything in common with him besides size?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 02:58:57 PM »

I just spent the past 45 minutes applying for an entry-level AutoCAD Draftsman position.  It seemed longer than that, but it was only 45 minutes or so.  So far, that's two applications and a job fair.  My best friend at church, though, is going to send out a mass text tomorrow asking if anyone knows of any CAD jobs here in the Oklahoma City area.  I will be looking in Tulsa and he will be looking for me in Oklahoma City.  Tomorrow, I'm going to get the staffing agencies in Tulsa re-activated.  So, don't think I'm just sitting here idle.  I'm actively looking for a job even though it is late on a Wednesday night.

Thanks Obama.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 12:23:16 AM »

Bushie, now that you've cracked 500 pounds, will you consider getting that gastric bypass surgery I suggested months ago?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 01:27:03 PM »

I'm curious as to why he said two month?  I know he is being realistic, but I'm surprised he's not any more optimistic than that.

Oh Bushie...no dear...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 12:08:10 PM »

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 02:42:04 PM »

I've been trying to convince him to get gastric bypass surgery for a while, but he refuses. Therefore, my conclusion is that he enjoys being morbidly obese.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 04:36:46 PM »

Bushie, do you think you might have the stomach flu? I had it a couple weeks ago, it was terrible. I couldn't even drink water or eat anything without vomiting. For 3 days in a row I ate/drank nothing besides chicken noodle soup, saltines, and ginger ale. It was even worse than the regular flu.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 05:43:38 PM »

Bushie, do you think you might have the stomach flu? I had it a couple weeks ago, it was terrible. I couldn't even drink water or eat anything without vomiting. For 3 days in a row I ate/drank nothing besides chicken noodle soup, saltines, and ginger ale. It was even worse than the regular flu.

I haven't thrown up except once this morning and even then it wasn't real bad.  I'm not cramping at all, just muscle aches and pains.  If this is anything, it would be closer to the regular flu instead of the stomach flu, but without the fever, I'm not sure it's either.  It may be just a quick bug.

You'll know for sure tomorrow I guess.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 07:37:15 PM »

https://www.caring.com/articles/signs-of-death

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It appears ODF is well on his journey. RIP.

Someone did warn him on his Facebook that he could have the flu, "which is deadly."

I got rid of several people from here on Facebook so they wouldn't bring ANYTHING from Facebook over to the forum.  So, why did you just do that?

RIP Phil, soon to be purged like the rest of us. Cry

Yes, that comment definitely sounded vaguely threatening. A second wave of purges may be on the horizon.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 10:40:55 PM »

I have not had any appetite whatsoever today.  I had some crackers and cheese around 1345, but I've had nothing else all day.  I'm just not hungry and I'm still too afraid about putting food in my body right now.

Damn, this sure is a tragic twist in the "Race to 300" storyline. Sad

Lief, do you think this "flu" is simply a desperate attempt to stave off the big 3-0-0?  You know how big Bushie is with "milestone numbers" and other OCD-type things.  Maybe seeing 300 on the scale would drive even our favorite fat to utter annoyance and dismay at his massive weight.

Probably not. Someone like Bushie who consumes massive amounts of calories per day isn't going to have the willpower to suddenly become anorexic overnight due to hitting an arbitrary weight. He probably does have the stomach flu, it completely kills your appetite.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »

Bushie should see if Papa will send him to fat camp. This problem is beyond his ability to control. He is not going to make the right choices, so he needs a controlled environment where his ability to make bad choices is extremely restricted. He needs some hardcore counsling, food education, and a big scary meathead to make him exercise. Walking is better than not walking, but 15 minutes at a leisurely pace, on a flat terrain isn't really going to get the job done.

Are they any hybrid Bible/fat camps?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 03:15:05 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's like this place was made for Bushie.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 03:41:17 PM »

In other news, I just got home from the interview.  Can you say BUST?  She said she would let me know within a MONTH...  Yeah, I'm not holding out hope for that one.

What do you think about True Fire Fitness?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2015, 04:02:46 PM »

I'm hearing all of what you are saying... and I'm letting it go out the other ear.  I don't need negativity and I am not going to listen to negativity. 

Because that worked out so well the other dozen times the forum tried to warn you about scams!
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies