Pope Francis to Address Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:26:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pope Francis to Address Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pope Francis to Address Congress  (Read 5179 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 05, 2015, 03:47:40 PM »

I hope he is there to promote the Bibel-approved leftist economic policies that he espouses so much in interviews and whatnot, and doesn't engage in topics like America's spiritual identity and nonsense like that. 

I have high hopes for this, because the Pope might be one of the few people the dolled-up bumbkins we know as Congressional Republicans might actually listen to. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:09:38 PM »

I hope he is there to promote the Bibel-approved leftist economic policies that he espouses so much in interviews and whatnot, and doesn't engage in topics like America's spiritual identity and nonsense like that. 

I have high hopes for this, because the Pope might be one of the few people the dolled-up bumbkins we know as Congressional Republicans might actually listen to. 

Why? They're all Protestants.

Protestants I know still look at the Pope as a revered and respected Christian figurehead. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:46:23 PM »

He's not gonna spare either side of the aisle. 

This most likely. He'll skewer Democrats on abortion and Republicans on their complete lack of empathy for the downtrodden

Is this Pope really still towing the line on abortion?  Ugh.  Get over it, people.  Sorry for being such an insensitive bastard on this issue, but I'm a insensitive bastard on this issue. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies