French Jews Planning Mass Exodus in Wake of Terrorist Attacks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:02:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Jews Planning Mass Exodus in Wake of Terrorist Attacks
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: French Jews Planning Mass Exodus in Wake of Terrorist Attacks  (Read 10770 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2015, 06:57:01 PM »

but keep you ideology of blood purity away from me.

The only persone here to talk about - and insist on - blood purity is you.

I was not the one who went for Y-chromosomes or whatever. For me these concepts are entirely irrelevant as far as your discussion is concerned. But, of course, in addition to being a bloody racist, you are also not very fluent in English, so you failed to read what others have written - or, likely, understand what you yourself spout.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2015, 07:00:49 PM »
« Edited: February 11, 2015, 07:03:39 PM by ag »

Really you keep bringing it up not me. You bring up national romantic sh**t right out of the 19th century about the Basque being the original Europeans and Jews being pure middle easterner up.

I never once said a word about Jews being "pure middle easterners" and only brought up the Basques while mocking your "Hungarians are also native" crap.

Jews are an archetypal European minority, not because they are foreign to Europe by origin (that stuff IS pure crap), but because they refused to conform. This is why they were killed and persecuted all this time. And this is exactly what you want people to do: conform, live your way, or get out.

Xenophobia is dangerious not because it corresponds to any pseudo-scientific "racist" crap, but because it rejects the non-conformity. Jews were not killed because they are a race - but because they prayed their own way, and spoke their own dialect, and dressed differently, and ate differently.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2015, 07:05:42 PM »
« Edited: February 11, 2015, 07:10:06 PM by ag »

Here's the thing pure race people doesn't exist, people mix when they live as neighbours. I'm sure you would also say that Romani are Indians rather than Europeans and other crap.

You are the only one here who even thought that worth discussing. For you, of course, Roma are foreigners. For me they are brothers in non-conformity and persecution.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2015, 07:09:39 PM »

In that case you shouldn't derail the thread because a non-native English speakers use the terms the English (Americans) speakers seem to love and throw a hissy fit if we don't use. No we don't use Judeo when we talk about European culture (we talk about European or Christendom), it's really a American thing, but when you're on a American board... well in Rome do as the Romans, and hope someone with an axe to grind doesn't use it to derail the entire thread.

Ah, you were just polite for the sake of the American idea of being nice to the Jews. I get it.

Well, of course, Jews are not European to you. You believe they should go where they came from - to Israel. Well, I have nothing to do with Israel. I do not know of any ancestors who came from there. My ancestors were persecuted by your Christian civilized people right here.

BTW, I lived long enough in the US before moving to Mexico to know the meaning of the terms. I hate those words in America, and I hate them anywhere.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2015, 07:48:03 PM »

European Solidarity in Britain and America in the late nineteenth century

Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »

Add 'Germans' to that list. Friedrich Engels on the Irish:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2015, 10:53:46 PM »

Yeah, I guess we can accept the Irish brothers into our non-white man's club Smiley
swl
France

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2015, 07:58:34 AM »

wtf is that thread
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2015, 08:19:24 AM »

Ingermann trying to revive 19th century anthropology, it seems.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2015, 10:29:20 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies