Santorum question
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:53:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Santorum question
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Santorum question  (Read 6601 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2005, 02:35:21 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

How about the others? I don't think you want to go there.

In terms of statewide elections, where abortion is an issue (we are not talking about Auditor General here), pro-choicers hold 2 out of 3 positions. One of them is a Republican.

Ok well I hate to tell you this, but we don't just vote for those three offices in this state. Sorry.

How would you know DUDE, you can't even vote.

I can't vote so I don't know who we vote for or who the Pro Life/Choice officials are? Congrats on winning the DUMB statement of the day.
danwxman

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2005, 02:37:53 PM »

Don't get me wrong. I am not against Casey running, but he should run as a Republican.

Casey will probably vote with the Democrats 100% of the time, except on abortion issues. He's a staunch liberal on almost every other issue.

He doesn't talk much about issues on his website, so what is your evidence for that?

Issues2004.org or whatever the site is....and did you see his campaign ads for Kerry?
no I didn't. But why would you support him over Pennacchio?

Because, ABS, and the person most likely to beat him is Casey.
danwxman

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2005, 02:38:38 PM »

How about the others? I don't think you want to go there.

In terms of statewide elections, where abortion is an issue (we are not talking about Auditor General here), pro-choicers hold 2 out of 3 positions. One of them is a Republican.

Ok well I hate to tell you this, but we don't just vote for those three offices in this state. Sorry.

How would you know DUDE, you can't even vote.

I can't vote so I don't know who we vote for or who the Pro Life/Choice officials are? Congrats on winning the DUMB statement of the day.

If you banged your head on a block of metal, the metal would break.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2005, 02:39:35 PM »

Thank you for answering my question.
danwxman

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2005, 02:41:02 PM »

Your welcome. You see, admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving it.
danwxman

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2005, 02:42:33 PM »

I can't believe you would take a joke (you can't vote so how would you know) so out of context and try to score some silly debate point out of it....you desperately need a life and/or girlfriend.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2005, 02:47:41 PM »

Don't get me wrong. I am not against Casey running, but he should run as a Republican.

Casey will probably vote with the Democrats 100% of the time, except on abortion issues. He's a staunch liberal on almost every other issue.

He doesn't talk much about issues on his website, so what is your evidence for that?

Issues2004.org or whatever the site is....and did you see his campaign ads for Kerry?

Using that kind of thinking may be why the Democrats lost the Presidential Elections in 2000 and 2004.  They are trying to appeal to the swing voters and losing liberals to Nader. All the while moving further and further to the right. Lieberman's logic in 2004 was 'I can beat Bush because I am just like him' and look what happened to Lieberman.
danwxman

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2005, 02:48:38 PM »

Using that kind of thinking may be why the Democrats lost the Presidential Elections in 2000 and 2004.  They are trying to appeal to the swing voters and losing liberals to Nader. All the while moving further and further to the right. Lieberman's logic in 2004 was 'I can beat Bush because I am just like him' and look what happened to Lieberman.

That argument could be made about 2000, but not 2004. Even with the votes from Nader, Kerry still would not have won.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2005, 02:51:49 PM »

That argument could be made about 2000, but not 2004. Even with the votes from Nader, Kerry still would not have won.

But we'll never know if Dean could have won.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2005, 03:00:42 PM »

I don't think most Pennsylvanians have even heard of Pennacchio yet, so it is difficult to prove whether Casey would do better against Santorum. I don't think you can base the argument that Casey would be stronger against Santorum than Pennacchio without polls that include Pennacchio. I can't imagine why most Pennsylvanians would chose Santorum over Pennacchio.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2005, 04:50:01 PM »

I can't imagine why most Pennsylvanians would chose Santorum over Pennacchio.

This comment is another reason why people shouldn't do drugs.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2005, 04:50:51 PM »

Your welcome. You see, admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving it.

I do love when you do that whenever you can't address my point. I win...again. (Now I'll be just as childish as you)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies