Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:20:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 223158 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 19, 2015, 12:31:35 AM »

This is awesome.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 01:04:20 AM »

Vox, perhaps it's the Fall of the Berlin Wall and subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union. Comparative politics traditionally divided the world into thirds (West=1st World, USSR=2nd World, etc.). This, with the fall of the Soviet Empire, a third of [whatever] went out,

Or maybe just a large power-outage in the late 80's.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 01:23:50 AM »

Vox, perhaps it's the Fall of the Berlin Wall and subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union. Comparative politics traditionally divided the world into thirds (West=1st World, USSR=2nd World, etc.). This, with the fall of the Soviet Empire, a third of [whatever] went out,

Or maybe just a large power-outage in the late 80's.

For the fall of the USSR to work, you have to imagine they were supplying "light" to their people as well as the West and the 3rd World, and that seems far too morally relative to square with Christian Biblical interpretation.

I'd like to think of God as a foreign policy realist who recognizes the need for balance between the world's powers.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 02:51:31 PM »

If you say so. It just really is unbelievable that a family really could enjoy that pizza over others. Chef Boyardee themselves market it just as a fun activity to do with kids as opposed to a real meal competing with actual pizza

It's actually quite fun doing it.  All three of us have a good time doing it and it provides good family time.  It's a great way to get out from in front of the TV and get into the kitchen and do something together as a family that doesn't cost very much.  The results are delicious, too.  My family has enjoyed this activity since the 1980's.

Yea... The 80s.  When you were a toddler.  You are 33, dude.  Cut the damn cord.

It's still a fun activity.  Some things you just don't want to give up.  Nostalgia is good sometimes, especially when you can relive it.  It sure is a lot tastier than going to Domino's, Pizza Hut, Mazzio's, Papa Johns, etc.

I recall have lots of fun in Kindergarten. However, for obvious reasons, I have forsaken reliving that halcyon experience of yesteryear.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »

Bushie, my back used to be in ridiculous pain (not wholly unbearable, but still quite undesirable) from three to four-hour dishwashing shifts. Gird yourself for suffering.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies