MO-Remington Research/Missouri Scout: Hillary trails by quite a bit in Missouri (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:23:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MO-Remington Research/Missouri Scout: Hillary trails by quite a bit in Missouri (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-Remington Research/Missouri Scout: Hillary trails by quite a bit in Missouri  (Read 5916 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: February 21, 2015, 07:01:06 PM »

I've said this before, Hillary has only a chance in flipping one Obama state and that's NC. Everything else you can forget about it she's not winning AZ as long as she supports full immigration reform or MO, AR, KY as long as she supports gun control.

She may also have a chance in Georgia if she is winning in a landslide (7+ points). Other than that, I agree with you.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 07:19:05 PM »

I've said this before, Hillary has only a chance in flipping one Obama state and that's NC. Everything else you can forget about it she's not winning AZ as long as she supports full immigration reform or MO, AR, KY as long as she supports gun control.

She may also have a chance in Georgia if she is winning in a landslide (7+ points). Other than that, I agree with you.

NC and GA will probably stay Republican because of lower Black and young turnout. I know it's early but I just don't see her creating the same "magic" (2008)  and enthusiasm (2012) that Obama did.

How do you know that? Black turnout remained steady in 2013 and 2014.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 08:12:57 PM »

The Republican base will be more motivated (presumably, of course) and the GOP will do one or two points better among Blacks in 2016. You combine that with a turnout drop among young voters and GA would only go to Hillary in a HUGE wave. AZ is a different story, though.

How will they be more motivated than 2012? Their hatred for Obama dwarfs any similar feelings they ever had for Hillary and Bill.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies