Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:09:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad  (Read 2365 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: March 07, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »

I don't know how much truth there is to this as I can't confirm the accuracy of the paper cited, but this came up on my dash: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191966#.VPVxX_n3FNs

If true, the relationship between Bibi and the President is probably as harsh is not harsher than what most people believe.

I'm pretty sure Netanyahu would have exposed that publicly if that was the case. A threat by the US President to essentially declare war on an ally would potentially be enough to topple that President.

I really doubt it happened. The only places I can find references to it are on right-wing Israeli sites that are taking it from a sketchy Kuwaiti newspaper.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies