General Senate Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:46:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  General Senate Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: General Senate Discussion  (Read 18768 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: November 25, 2015, 03:36:55 PM »

I will be on very limited activity until Friday because of Thanksgiving. To all of my American friends I hope you have a safe and pleasant holiday.
Likewise.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 11:03:32 PM »

The National Broadcaster might well be a media to show the Poirot series to the general public. I don't have to explain the cultural importance of this. For this and because there is a role for a national broadcaster, I am against its privatization.
I'm inclined to take your view of the matter, Poirot. I love Nyman Weekly and think Ted does an excellent job running his paper, but there's something to be said for having a media source that is not beholden to market forces.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 04:00:10 PM »

I think Senators beginning of term can vary by region if regions don't specify when a term begins.   
This is correct. Since senators are chosen by the regions, it's up to them to define when the old term ends and the new begins.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »

I have some questions about the Foreign Relations Review, the creation of which is specified in this Act: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=253166.0. Because about 3/4 of a year has passed since the Act was passed, and the Secretary of State has still not submitted such a review to Congress, I've been wondering if such a review is even still being developed. Do any of you, my fellow colleagues in the Senate, know if this is still being developed by the SoS, and if so, do any of you have any idea of when the SoS will submit this review to Congress?
I asked this question during the present SoS's confirmation hearing, but don't remember getting an answer. I know Ted was working on completing the FPR at the time of his resignation, but IIRC it was not particularly close to being done. I have no idea if anyone has done any work on it since June.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies