2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:23:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 36433 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2015, 11:03:32 AM »

I thought it was Thursday night? I planned accordingly.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2015, 01:34:30 PM »

Rand Paul Statement:
We are deeply saddened at the news that our dear friend Ted Cruz will be dropping out of the race, and we wish his family all of the best in these trying times. We continue to look forward to working with him as we unite to restore liberty in America!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »

I thought it was Thursday night? I planned accordingly.

Yeah when I saw Thursday I did not figure it to mean early Thursday morning...
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2015, 03:32:59 PM »

Regards From the Castro Campaign
I am strongly saddened to hear the loss of my fellow Texan's campaign. Even though we disagree philosophically, I was hoping we could debate, and still do after Sen. Cruz's father recoverers. I will keep him in our prairs at the campaign, and wish his family well in this trying time.

Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2015, 03:56:06 PM »

Jeb For America

Oct. 22         New  Hampshire
-Speak to parent groups about education
-Q&A with American Legion Post in Manchester
-Shaking hands in microtargeted precincts

QUESTION: Governor Bush, I was an officer in first Iraq War. My son joined the military after 9/11 and served in Afghanistan. My family has fought for years to make the world safer. Today, President Obama is just letting the Saudis and Iran fight a war in Yemen. What will you do as President to make sure terrorists don’t use Yemen as a staging ground?

ANSWER: Well, that’s a really fantastic question. But first of all, let’s have a round of applause for your family’s service.  Yemen is a sad situation. The government is no longer truly the government. President Obama long applauded Yemen as a model for a safer Middle East. He talked the talk, but he never came close to talking the talk. We need a strong military with the ability to act in the region. We need a strong foreign and military aid policy. We must conduct ourselves in a way that makes people want to be our ally, and terrified to be our enemy. In Yemen, we need clear vision and decisive action.

Oct. 23        South Carolina
-Barnstorm the Coast
-Speak on national security to veterans
-Meet with business owners in Columbia

“Small business is being shut out of the recovery. Government taxes and regulations are especially burdensome for small business. The Obamacare tax on businesses that put their employees in the exchange is a rounding error to Walmart, but it’s the small business owner’s entire profits for the years. Repealing harmful regulations, reforming the way we write and enforce regulations, and reducing the burden placed by the tax code on the economy are all crucially important to providing small business a way to get in on the recovery.

Oct. 24      South Carolina
-Campaign on the Coast
-Meet with real estate developers
-Visit field offices to thank volunteers

Oct. 25       New Hampshire
-Rally in Wolfesboro
-Drive around rural New Hampshire to targeted Republican houses

Oct. 26       Florida
-Rally with all Florida delegation
-Campaign among Cuban Americans

“If the Cuban people don’t see freedom in the next decade, you can thank the President’s weakening of the embargo. The great tragedy of Castro’s Cuba is how effectively his government has managed to strangle any hope of changing Cuba in the Cuban people. That is tragic. Freedom, it has been said, is not America’s gift to the world. That’s right. Freedom is God’s gift to His Children. As President, I intend to stand up for the freedom of the Cuban people at every chance I get. That is the good fight, whether it’s popular or cool or not. That is the right thing to do, and I intend to do it.”

Oct. 27     Florida
-Campaign along I-4 Corridor with Governor Scott, Senator Rubio
-Tour previously failing elementary school in a “15 years later” event

Oct. 28      South Carolina
-Spend all day with volunteers
-Visit field offices

“The work you all are doing is the very best. I appreciate every last one of you. This campaign wouldn’t be ahead in all the polls without you, we wouldn’t be on track to the White House without you, we wouldn’t be on track to revive the promise of America without you all. Again, I appreciate you and I’m honored to have your support.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, I absolutely do not believe the President has handled this well. First of all, our President let this happen. He gave the order to retreat from Iraq, he wouldn't sign a status of forces with Baghdad. He basically polled his way out of Iraq, and when we ran, the terrorists ran in after us. It's a debacle of President Obama's creation.

How I would address it? It's critically important that we strengthen the government in bad. I would support a plan that aids the Iraqi military in launching ground offensives against ISIS. We've got to work with our allies in the region to destroy ISIS, not contain it, destroy it. That means working comprehensively with Saudi Arabia and the coalition they've built to address the deterioration of Yemen.

Look, Israel is the greatest ally we have in the Middle East. They were the first functioning, multiethnic democracy in the region. They've been a critical partner in the peace process, as well.

The issue is, the United States and Israel are both sitting at the table just waiting on the Palestinians to show up. The Palestinian Authority has always looked to force Israelis out of their homes, only been willing to consider a Palestinian state along 1967 borders, and have done nothing to address the terrorists within their territory. Israel is our friend, our ally, and a nation waiting at the table. As President, I'll support them and do everything I can to get the PA to the table.

You know, I don't blame people for wanting to do something about the struggle of the everyday American. Politicians have promised an awful lot from increasing the minimum wage. People feel compelled to do something to try to make life better.

But the hard truth is, the minimum wage won't help anyone. The people who enjoy larger paychecks because of an increase in the minimum wage will soon see the increase eaten away by upward movement in the cost of living. After the benefits have worn off for those people, you're just left with half a million people out of work.

The only way we're going to get the middle and working class back into the economy is to reform government, shrink the tax code, reduce the burden of regulation, and unleash the potential America knows it has. As President, I'm not going to fight to bankrupt small businesses and put people out of work by increasing government mandates, I'm going to focus on renewing the American idea for everyone, everywhere in this great country, no matter what.

Absolutely not. The order was unconstitutional. President Obama likes to remind us that Obamacare is the "law of the land." I'd just like to remind him, the Constitution is the law of the land.

The President's amnesty has ruined all plans to reform immigration. He's killed any hope of getting a plan that strengthens our borders while reforming our immigration system in a way that makes sense. That may be part of the plan. If you elect me, I plan on passing an immigration law that secures our border and effectively deals with the 12 million illegal immigrants already here. This involves paying fines for breaking our laws, not going on social services, working, learning English, and getting an education.

We've got a lot of great candidates up here. Really, I think Senator Graham would do well as Secretary of Defense, that's not to say I don't want any of the others. But the person I'd most like to see in Cabinet would be Senator Graham of the great state of South Carolina.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2015, 04:17:17 PM »

I'm truly sorry, Spiral, I was able to handle the first weeks, but as things stand I simply do not have enough time  to play (which is a shame, because really I wanted to make it to the primaries).

Due to fundraising concerns and the need to focus on his Senate work given the recent developments in foreign policy, Senator Graham has decided to drop his presidential bid. The Senator has also expressed that he will endorse a candidate after the first primaries have been held.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2015, 05:40:49 PM »

Sorry to hear, Lumine.

After thinking about it, I will give you all by Friday night to get out your schedules. Apologies for any confusions.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »

I was kind of hoping for it finish today, I will be quite busy over the weekend so I could post it early. Would it be okay if the update comes out late tonight, or atleast early tomorrow? That would be much appriciated.

-N.A.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2015, 07:43:09 PM »

NeverAgain, I have been quite busy and away from the computer most of the time as of late, and this will be especially true over the weekend. To be honest I don't think I can post the next update until Monday, but I want to give everybody some more time until then. However, what I think I can do is perhaps provide some mini-updates by Friday in the form of polls or something similar. I hope you can understand.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2015, 07:55:01 PM »

TED CRUZ AND LINDSEY GRAHAM OUT; RAND PAUL SURGES TO TOP

Rand Paul - 23%
Jeb Bush - 18%
Scott Walker - 16%
Donald Trump - 12%
Dan Quayle - 7%
Susana Martinez - 6%
John Kasich - 4%
Undecided - 13%
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2015, 08:23:07 PM »

Thanks - I understand completely. I look forward to any update you provide.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2015, 08:33:45 PM »
« Edited: March 26, 2015, 08:52:50 PM by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

Joe Manchin Debate Responses

1. What will you do as president to combat ISIS and other terrorist groups? Do you agree with how the Obama administration has handled this issue?

I will continue on with President Obama's policies in the Middle East. I do not believe we need any more ground wars over there and I certainly hope that this is a popular position tonight here on this stage. I would also begin to bring in more sharing of resources with those that oppose ISIS on the ground as we certainly aren't sending our boys back over there.

2. In recent years, relations between the US and Israel have become more strained. What would you do to improve relations and also resolve the dispute between the Israelis and the Palestinians?

We, as a county, need to create a culture of cooperation. Repeatedly we have seen partisanship extended to our foreign policy, with Republicans sending a letter directly to the Iranian government towards the goal of undermining this country's foreign policy goals. We have also seen President Netanyahu address our congress to drum up support for his reelection bid. If we do create this culture of cooperation we can begin to work towards addressing the troubling issues of Palestine and to repair our two country's lasting alliance.

3. Voters overwhelmingly favor an increase in the minimum wage, and multiple states have taken action on this. Do you favor increasing the minimum wage, and if so, by how much?

The minimum wage must be raised. I find time and again that the minimum wage is not a Republican or a Democratic issue, I find that it is an American issue. We have so many families out there that just aren't making it despite both parents working multiple jobs! It is ridiculous to see this being repeatedly obstructed. Look, this year 21 states, including my home state of West Virginia, rose their minimum wages. We must bring that prosperity to the rest of the country.

4. Do you agree with President Obama's executive order last year on immigration? What is your plan to reform the country's immigration system?

Frankly, I wholeheartedly oppose the President's action on this issue. I support immigration reform and supported the package that passed the Senate but had died in the house. This is an issue that needs to be legislated on, not acted upon with unilateral authority. That is just not how the system works.

5. Out of all the other people on this stage, who would you most want to have in your Cabinet, and for what position?

I have a deep appreciate for William McRaven's service to this country and would happily have him serve in either Defense or Homeland Security. Due to my appreciation of Jerry Brown's stances on free trade and worker's rights, if he would like, I would have him serve as Labor or Commerce secretary.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #187 on: April 01, 2015, 11:26:23 PM »

Bump?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #188 on: April 01, 2015, 11:34:01 PM »

He was like this in the 2000 game too.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:25 AM »

I hope he's okay, hope he's just been busy recently.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2015, 02:24:33 AM »

Sorry for the wait, guys. It's true that I have been busy and I've had some personal problems as of late which made me less motivated to update this. I'll go back on track now, though, and hopefully this game can continue going strong!

Cruz Exits, Rand Surges, Hillary Stumbles

The past week was shaken up with the withdrawal of Ted Cruz from the race in an unexpected development. Cruz had been surging in the last month and had reached frontrunner status by the time he left the race, having a very good shot of winning Iowa and moving forward with the nomination, but Cruz wanted to take care of his father after he developed cancer. Also leaving the Republican race was Lindsey Graham, citing low poll numbers. With two Republicans out, the dynamics have significantly changed. Cruz endorsed Rand Paul and Paul would get the bulk of Cruz's support, suddenly shooting up to the top of the polls. As the new frontrunner, Paul will be targeted by his opponents more than ever, and whether he can hold up to the scrutiny is yet to be determined.

As for the Democrats, Hillary Clinton has seen her numbers decline after the latest televised debate where her opponents squarely focused on her. (More on that will be said in the debate portion of the update below.) The main beneficiary of the debate was William McRaven, doubling his support after being near the bottom of most polls for months. Clinton continues to be the person to beat in the Democratic field despite having fallen in polls over the months, and with a field as large as this one, it is difficult to have one candidate stand out as her main foe so far. Though John Kerry has been second nationally and had a solid debate performance, some analysts wonder whether he can get voters excited enough to claim the nomination a second time. Only time will tell what will happen.

Polls

National (Democrats)
Hillary Clinton - 21%
John Kerry - 19%
Jerry Brown - 13%
Joe Manchin - 9%
William McRaven - 8%
Bernie Sanders - 7%
Tammy Baldwin - 5%
Joaquín Castro - 5%
Luis Gutiérrez - 2%
Sherrod Brown - 1%
Undecided - 10%

Iowa (Democrats)
Hillary Clinton - 18%
Jerry Brown - 13%
John Kerry - 12%
Bernie Sanders - 11%
Joe Manchin - 9%
Tammy Baldwin - 7%
Luis Gutiérrez - 6%
William McRaven - 6%
Joaquín Castro - 5%
Sherrod Brown - 1%
Undecided - 12%

New Hampshire (Democrats)
John Kerry - 22%
Hillary Clinton - 21%
Jerry Brown - 13%
William McRaven - 10%
Bernie Sanders - 11%
Tammy Baldwin - 4%
Joaquín Castro - 4%
Joe Manchin - 3%
Luis Gutiérrez - 1%
Sherrod Brown - 1%
Undecided - 10%

South Carolina (Democrats)
Hillary Clinton - 21%
Joe Manchin - 18%
John Kerry - 12%
Jerry Brown - 9%
Joaquín Castro - 7%
William McRaven - 7%
Bernie Sanders - 7%
Tammy Baldwin - 2%
Luis Gutiérrez - 2%
Sherrod Brown - 1%
Undecided - 13%

National (Republicans)
Rand Paul - 24%
Jeb Bush - 18%
Scott Walker - 15%
Donald Trump - 11%
Dan Quayle - 9%
Susana Martinez - 5%
John Kasich - 5%
Undecided - 13%

Iowa (Republicans)
Rand Paul - 26%
Scott Walker - 18%
Jeb Bush - 14%
Donald Trump - 11%
Dan Quayle - 11%
John Kasich - 5%
Susana Martinez - 3%
Undecided - 12%

New Hampshire (Republicans)
Rand Paul - 25%
Jeb Bush - 19%
Donald Trump - 15%
Scott Walker - 13%
Susana Martinez - 8%
Dan Quayle - 7%
John Kasich - 3%
Undecided - 10%

South Carolina (Republicans)
Jeb Bush - 27%
Rand Paul - 18%
Scott Walker - 14%
Donald Trump - 12%
Dan Quayle - 8%
Susana Martinez - 3%
John Kasich - 2%
Undecided - 16%

Headlines

CBS: Why did so many Democrats skip the debate?

The Hill: Where has Sherrod Brown been?

BBC: ISIS launches offensive on Baghdad

Debate Performances

Baldwin: N/A
J. Brown: B+
S. Brown: N/A
Castro: A-
Clinton: C-
Gutierrez: N/A
Manchin: B
McRaven: A
Kerry: B
Sanders: N/A

All eyes were on Hillary here, and she disappointed in some respects. Clinton raised eyebrows when admitting that she thought President Obama abused his power on the immigration executive order but still approved of it. In addition, her statement on the minimum wage resulted in a memorable exchange between her and John Kerry on math. Jerry Brown had a good night and carved his own niche by advocating non-intervention in the Middle East and heavily criticizing Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu. William McRaven was the big star of the night, though, especially showing his expertise in the realm of foreign policy through detailed answers. McRaven is the one to watch in coming weeks as the campaign develops. Joaquin Castro also did quite well and may eventually have his own breakout moment with luck.

Bush: A-
Kasich: D
Martinez: N/A
Paul: B
Trump: B-
Quayle: A-
Walker: N/A

Observers agreed that Jeb Bush did consistently well over the others, also showing that he is a staunch conservative on most issues as he tries to win over skeptics in the party. However, the surprise of the night was Dan Quayle, the man who was once ridiculed for misspelling the word "potato." Quayle proved to be knowledgeable on the issues and was aggressive in touting his credentials over the other candidates as he posed a question about their accomplishments. Quayle has seen a bump in the polls since then and could very well become one of the frontrunners in the future. Rand Paul had a solid performance and stood out from the others in foreign policy, and Donald Trump took the most extreme stance on immigration and pleased the Tea Party. John Kasich, meanwhile, was universally seen as a dud by giving brief and usually vague answers and not doing much to stand out at all.

Endorsements

John Kerry
Caroline Kennedy
Maria Shriver
Jean Kennedy Smith
Paul Kirk
Mo Cowan

Hillary Clinton
Max Cleland
John Baldacci
Wesley Clark
Adolfo Carrion Jr.
Fernando Ferrer

Jerry Brown
John Hickenlooper
Michael Gronstal
Zephyr Teachout
Chuy Garcia

Dan Quayle
Lisa Murkowski
Elizabeth Dole
Linda Lingle
John Cornyn
Shelley Moore Capito

John Kasich
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Alex Mooney
Lamar Alexander

Jeb Bush
Florida Republican congressional delegation
American Israel Public Affairs Committee
National Federation of Independent Business

This turn will last from October 29-November 4. You have the next 72 hours to post your schedules.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2015, 03:14:42 AM »

Hillary Clinton-New Endorsements

Former Senator Max Cleland (D-GA)

Hillary Clinton earns my endorsement because once our nomination is claimed, the Republicans will use every dirty tactic and false flag in the book in the book to win the Oval Office, and Hillary has weathered those scandal-hunters time and again, both as First Lady, and in her nomination bid in 2008.

Former Governor John Baldacci (D-ME)

We have several wonderful candidates running, and I would be thrilled to have any of them as our nominee. However, Hillary Clinton is the closest representative to the values of my State, and therefore I feel it is in my best interest to endorse her at this time.

Retired General Wesley Clark (D-IL)

Back when I ran in 2004 a guy named John Kerry won the nomination. A lot of Democrats, myself included thought he'd beat President Bush, but he was swiftboated to defeat. Hillary Clinton isn't going to allow that to happen, which is why I am endorsing her for President-because we need to stop crying foul, and start fighting back.

Former Bronx Borough President Adolfo Carrion Jr. (D-NY)

Former Bronx Borough President Fernando Ferrer (D-NY)

Hillary represented New York for eight years in the Senate diligently. She didn't run for President in 2004, when she could've swept to the nomination with ease, and won convincingly in November. Shouldn't this prove she has some principles?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »

Schedule for Bill Clinton

October 29, 2015

Meet Voters in Havelock, Iowa (With Bruce Braley, Dave Loebsack and Swati Dandekar)

Speech at RV Kearns Farms, Plover, Iowa

You have to feel for Senator Cruz. No one wants to deal with a relative with cancer, no one wants to leave a Presidential Campaign before Iowa, especially at the top of the polls. But my sympathy is slightly limited when you realize Senator Cruz is the single Senator who has blocked worthwhile initiatives from all sides, even those from the GOP House that he agreed with, just to prove a point. I don't know what you might call it, but I tend to think of it as a form of karma for the Senator, him being forced out of his Presidential Race.

Meet Voters in Varina, Iowa (With Bruce Braley, Kirsten Gillibrand)

Meet Voters at Bobby's Sand Bar, Linn Grove, Iowa

Visit Pleasant View Home, Albert City, Iowa (With Swati Dandekar)

October 30, 2015

Tour Albert City Historical Museum, Albert City Iowa (With Dave Loebsack and Bruce Braley)

Meet Voters at Alta Church of Christ, Alta, Iowa (With Wesley Clark)

Speech at Twilight Acres, Wall Lake, Iowa

Not-For-Profits, like Twilight Acres, or the Clinton Foundation are an essential part of public life and service. But many non-profits are plagued by shoddy or criminal bookkeeping, and the Treasury Department is powerless to stop this common behavior, with State Authorities ineffective at best. Currently existing Treasury Department agencies can shoulder the burden of regulating non-profits, and they should.

Tour VT Industries, Sac City, Iowa

October 31, 2015

Meet Voters, Somers, Iowa

Tour NEW Cooperative, Pomeroy, Iowa

Halloween Fundraiser, Vault (Cocktail Bar) Duncombe, Iowa ($2,000 a head, all non-Bill Clinton entrants must come in costume. (Bill is dressed as Rand Paul)

Actually Bill Clinton

November 1, 2015

Meet Voters in Kamrar, Iowa

Bowling Match, Webster City Bowl, Webster City, Iowa (Against Fred Hoiberg)

Meet Voters in Boxholm, Iowa

Tour Iowa Corn Processors, Glidden, Iowa

November 2, 2015

Tour Oasis Tree Farms, Pahokee, Florida

Meet Voters in Ocean Ridge, Florida

November 3, 2015

Meet Voters Samoset, Florida

Meet Voters in Ponce Inlet, Florida (With Max Cleland)

November 4, 2015

Skype with Campaign Staff
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2015, 02:52:30 PM »

OOC: NYE, I'm looking across the river at Ocean Ridge and can tell you know that your better off fundraising there than campaigning there. Anywho my schedule will be tonight.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2015, 05:54:40 PM »

OOC: NYE, I'm looking across the river at Ocean Ridge and can tell you know that your better off fundraising there than campaigning there. Anywho my schedule will be tonight.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind
NYE
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2015, 08:19:18 PM »

Halloween Fundraiser, Vault (Cocktail Bar) Duncombe, Iowa ($2,000 a head, all non-Bill Clinton entrants must come in costume. (Bill is dressed as Rand Paul)

Actually Bill Clinton

The hell?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2015, 09:07:37 PM »

Thursday, October 29th, 2015:
-Rally in Dubuque, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Muscatine, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Davenport, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Iowa City, Iowa.
-Speech to farmers in Washington, Iowa.

“We really ought to pass a farmer’s bill of rights in this country! We can work to abolish the International Monetary Fund and quit subsidizing agricultural imports to this nation. We can end the archaic New Deal restrictions on growing crops. We can protect instead of persecute farmers using the fifth amendment so their property rights are sacred. And most importantly, we must restore faith and family in America, because the backbone of this country is the family farm!”

Friday, October 30th, 2015:

-Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Toddville, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Vinton, Iowa.

Saturday, October 31st, 2015:
-Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
-Touring small businesses in Eldora, Iowa.
-Rally in Webster City, Iowa.

Sunday, November 1st, 2015:
-Church service at the First Baptist Church in Webster City, Iowa.
-Flight to New Hampshire.
-Rally in Laconia, New Hampshire.

“I heard Bill Clinton dressed up as me for Halloween! I guess he decided to play the part of a decent person this year!”

Monday, November 2nd, 2015:
-Launch New England Bus Tour in Exeter, New Hampshire.
-Bus Tour Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire.
-Bus Tour Rally in Keene, New Hampshire.
-Bus Tour Rally in Hillsboro, New Hampshire.
-Bus Tour Rally in Andover, New Hampshire.

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015:
-Bus Tour Rally in Berlin, New Hampshire.
-Bus Tour Rally in Ossipee, New Hampshire.
-Bus Tour Rally in Portland, Maine.
-Bus Tour Rally in Bar Harbor, Maine.

Wednesday, November 4th, 2015:
-Relaxing with family in Maine.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2015, 09:59:07 PM »

Actually Bill Clinton

The hell?

I take it you never heard of the custom of dressing up for Halloween?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2015, 10:01:12 PM »

Actually Bill Clinton

The hell?

I know how Halloween works, I just find this way too unrealistic for a former American President to do.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2015, 10:02:30 PM »

Actually Bill Clinton

The hell?

I know how Halloween works, I just find this way too unrealistic for a former American President to do.

For a fundraiser, why not?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies