2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:31:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 36671 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 01:44:08 PM »

Hillary Clinton 2016-Schedule for Hillary Clinton

November 5, 2015

Meet Voters, Mad Marv's Place, Fruitland, Iowa

Meet Voters in Nichols, Iowa

Speech at Conesville United Methodist Church, Conesville, Iowa

I've heard some awful rumors from my communications department about people on DailyKos and ThinkProgress comment sections celebrating Governor Walker's death. That's not what America is. These people, who cheered the "demise of the union buster", and put Martin O'Dalley on a pedestal, are among the sickening things I have ever seen anyone say. This behavior is a detriment to our party, and a detriment to our country. We change things we don't like from within, not with an assassins bullet, and those who celebrate it should be questioning why they are living in the land of the free.

November 6, 2015

Meet Voters at El Oasis Mexican, Wapello, Iowa

Meet Voters in Columbus City, Iowa

Tour Danville Museum, Danville, Iowa (With Bruce Braley, Mike Blouin and Michael Gronstal)

Tour Hope Haven Development Center, Burlington, Iowa (With Michael Gronstal and Martha Coakley)

Meat Voters at Hungry Bear, Burlington, Iowa (With Michael Gronstal, Martha Coakley and Wesley Clark)

November 7, 2015

Meet Voters in Houghton, Iowa

Attend Screening/Discussion of Schindler's List at Grand Theatre, Keokuk, Iowa (With Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley, Steven Spielberg, Helmut Kohl, Bronislaw Komorowski and Anatoliy Kinakh)

November 8, 2015

Speech at Greenwood Genetic Center, Greenwood, South Carolina (With Brad Hutto)

I'm I the only person who finds it strange that Republicans claim to be pro-life, and yet they oppose Stem-Cell research, which many scientists agree will save lives? The reality is, saving the yet-to be born, where anything can and does happen until that baby is out of the womb, is a misplaced priority compared to saving those that are already here.

Meet Voters, Prosperity South Carolina

Speech, Newberry Opera House, Newberry, South Carolina

You know, I met someone recently who told I should watch Othello, that I behave like Iago.(laughter) It's not hard to get jealous when your predecessor has achievements like killing off Osama Bin Laden, pulling us back from a financial abyss, and doing what Bill and I couldn't do twenty years ago, pass a Health Care reform package, all in first term. I'll be lucky if I accomplish anywhere near half that in my first term.

Meet Voters, Little Mountain, South Carolina

November 9, 2015

Meet Voters in Monetta, South Carolina (With Brad Hutto and Bakari Sellers)

Meet Voters, Number One Kitchen, Wagener, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Burnettown, South Carolina

Fundraiser, Marlboro Stadion, Aiken, South Carolina (Also fundraising for Michael Bennett, Patrick Murphy, and Maggie Hassan)

Even if I, Senator Manchin, or Congressman Castro wins in November, we can't do anything without a Democratic Senate, and/or a Democratic House. These three candidates can win next November, and I believe they project values that our party would be proud of.

Meet Voters, Perry, South Carolina

November 10, 2015

Meet Voters, Melissa Roberts Photography, Barnwell, South Carolina (With Bakari Sellers)

Racquetball Tournament fundraiser at Panama City Racquet Club ($2,500 per entrant, 32 entrant minimum- winner receives racquet and ball set, both signed by Hillary, Ronda Rajsich, and Ben Croft)

Meet Voters, Haughty Heron, Port St. Joe, Florida (With Gwen Graham)

November 11, 2015

Tour Carrabelle History Museum, Carrabelle (With Gwen Graham and Janet Reno)

Speech at Apalachicola Maritime Museum, Apalachicola, Florida

Our veterans, on the land, in the air, and at sea, have given so much for us, from the harsh winters at Valley Forge, to reuniting a nation split asunder over slavery, from stopping the Kaiser's army at Belleau Wood, to fighting down Nazis on Omaha Beach, from liberating Kuwait in a hundred hours, to taking down Bin Laden. There sacrifices of family, work and life will be remembered, but the reality is there is nothing we can do to commemorate them, and all they have faced without seeming stingy and ungrateful.

Meet Voters at George Griffin Pottery, Sopchoppy, Florida
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies