Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:10:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161283 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1050 on: April 02, 2015, 01:40:41 PM »

one thing we do know:  bushie has already whined about his hours to his manager.

he probably has also mentioned his 'tired feet' to the manager as well.

I don't know if his comment about his hours was that harmful. It just depends on how he said it. If it was just asking about the poor shift management, it's okay.

I'm sure he's having trouble moving around. There's no way he isn't. The man is morbidly obese and refused to even attempt to get into shape before he started.

If this wasn't an April fools and he really does have an interview, then it's pretty much guaranteed that he thinks he's already on thin ice at [redacted].
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1051 on: April 02, 2015, 01:51:53 PM »

im starting to lose hope that odf can sustain employment anywhere.

i think he needs a major attitude adjustment and a loss of about 150 pounds.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1052 on: April 02, 2015, 01:53:36 PM »

one thing we do know:  bushie has already whined about his hours to his manager.

I don't know if his comment about his hours was that harmful. It just depends on how he said it. If it was just asking about the poor shift management, it's okay.

I'm sure he's having trouble moving around. There's no way he isn't. The man is morbidly obese and refused to even attempt to get into shape before he started.

If this wasn't an April fools and he really does have an interview, then it's pretty much guaranteed that he thinks he's already on thin ice at [redacted].

How does one manage to get on thin ice in a week at a grocery store WHEN HE'S SHOWING UP?  Supermarkets hire 16-year old incompetent, lazy stoners who manage to stick around for awhile.  Possibilities...

1. Bushie literally is not physically able to do this job.

2. He actually hates it but doesn't want to be anything other than sunshine and lollipops while he's on here, but is willing enough to admit he is applying elsewhere.

3. He's not being truthful when it comes to complaining about his hours and such.

4. He's not putting the price sticker on the package.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1053 on: April 02, 2015, 02:14:25 PM »

All of the above. Bushie hates work. He clockwatches mental work and is immense pain at physical work. As a result, he is bad at work and gets fired.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1054 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:05 PM »

How does one manage to get on thin ice in a week at a grocery store WHEN HE'S SHOWING UP?  Supermarkets hire 16-year old incompetent, lazy stoners who manage to stick around for awhile.  Possibilities...

2. He actually hates it but doesn't want to be anything other than sunshine and lollipops while he's on here, but is willing enough to admit he is applying elsewhere.

3. He's not being truthful when it comes to complaining about his hours and such.

I don't know how he could be on thin ice. It's just a theory. He always starts job searching when he feels like his time is running out at X employer. If things are as rosy as he acts like they are here, then he wouldn't be doing that.

Of course, this may be an April Fools joke. Or he really is interviewing at a call center/sales job because, well, he thinks that's what he's supposed to do.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1055 on: April 02, 2015, 03:29:14 PM »

How does one manage to get on thin ice in a week at a grocery store WHEN HE'S SHOWING UP?  Supermarkets hire 16-year old incompetent, lazy stoners who manage to stick around for awhile.  Possibilities...

I don't know how he could be on thin ice. It's just a theory. He always starts job searching when he feels like his time is running out at X employer. If things are as rosy as he acts like they are here, then he wouldn't be doing that.

Of course, this may be an April Fools joke. Or he really is interviewing at a call center/sales job because, well, he thinks that's what he's supposed to do.

Maybe those Pie In The Sky dreams of the suit and tie and white picket fence are starting to creep back into that clock-watchin' noggin of his.  There is no suit and tie in the [redacted] uniform, nor does it pay anywhere near enough for his life to resemble a 1950s sitcom. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1056 on: April 02, 2015, 03:59:30 PM »

Maybe those Pie In The Sky dreams of the suit and tie and white picket fence are starting to creep back into that clock-watchin' noggin of his.  There is no suit and tie in the [redacted] uniform, nor does it pay anywhere near enough for his life to resemble a 1950s sitcom. 

And he's probably been told he'll make tons at whatever sales job he's going to interview for! We've seen this plot arc so many  times before.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1057 on: April 02, 2015, 04:10:24 PM »

And he's probably been told he'll make tons at whatever sales job he's going to interview for! We've seen this plot arc so many  times before.

The last potential sales job was to pitch credit card machines to small businesses.  Why would anyone EVER turn down such a booming market?!  I really hope it's pagers/beepers this time around... even Bushie couldn't turn down that cash cow. 
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1058 on: April 02, 2015, 04:56:33 PM »

I'm assuming this isn't a CADD job because if it was he'd be gushing. So yeah a new scam.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1059 on: April 02, 2015, 04:58:48 PM »

He's going to take this "job." And sure it is another "sales" "job" but he's more experienced now and he won't fail like last time.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1060 on: April 02, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »

I wonder if Bushie has bought any food from Sprouts yet.  This is nosediving so fast. We haven't even had a chance to use their newly launched online feature for the store to recommend him a shopping list:

https://www.sprouts.com/specials/-/flyer/store/807

Grapes $.88 lb, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.69 lb (!), Avocados $.48 each, Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon $5.99 lb (!) and he gets employee discounts on all this food!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1061 on: April 02, 2015, 05:11:27 PM »

Good Thursday Evening!  I am home from a great day at work and a great interview.  It is official, I will be changing jobs this month.  First, details on the new job - it is an IT support position with a local pharmacy.  I will not be handling the medication, but I will be handling the computer problems that arise with the pharmacy's computers.  I'm not going to disclose the name of the company at this time.  It pays decently and is back to a regular 8-5 Monday through Friday schedule.  I start Monday, April 20, 2015.  It is also a lot shorter of a drive than what I am making now.  So, I am going to put in my 2 weeks notice tomorrow and prepare for the transition
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1062 on: April 02, 2015, 05:13:47 PM »

Good Thursday Evening!  I am home from a great day at work and a great interview.  It is official, I will be changing jobs this month.  First, details on the new job - it is an IT support position with a local pharmacy.  I will not be handling the medication, but I will be handling the computer problems that arise with the pharmacy's computers.  I'm not going to disclose the name of the company at this time.  It pays decently and is back to a regular 8-5 Monday through Friday schedule.  I start Monday, April 20, 2015.  It is also a lot shorter of a drive than what I am making now.  So, I am going to put in my 2 weeks notice tomorrow and prepare for the transition

LMAO!  Okay, Bushie.  What happened at the meat store?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1063 on: April 02, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »

Will you be actually working in the pharmacy? Or in a room, at a central location, with a telephone, that the "local" pharmacy calls?
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1064 on: April 02, 2015, 05:16:53 PM »

Will you be actually working in the pharmacy? Or in a room, at a central location, with a telephone, that the "local" pharmacy calls?

No one is paying Bushie to do an ounce of hands-on work with expensive equipment.  This is a call center.  Again.

Oy vey...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1065 on: April 02, 2015, 05:17:46 PM »

Good Thursday Evening!  I am home from a great day at work and a great interview.  It is official, I will be changing jobs this month.  First, details on the new job - it is an IT support position with a local pharmacy.  I will not be handling the medication, but I will be handling the computer problems that arise with the pharmacy's computers.  I'm not going to disclose the name of the company at this time.  It pays decently and is back to a regular 8-5 Monday through Friday schedule.  I start Monday, April 20, 2015.  It is also a lot shorter of a drive than what I am making now.  So, I am going to put in my 2 weeks notice tomorrow and prepare for the transition

At the pharmacy.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1066 on: April 02, 2015, 05:18:35 PM »

Ok. How many computer problems arise in one pharmacy every day to require a full time staff member?

How are you qualified to manage likely proprietary pharmacy management and POS systems?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1067 on: April 02, 2015, 05:19:52 PM »

Bushie had a legitimate job... quits for another scam.

Ive lost all hope.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1068 on: April 02, 2015, 05:20:18 PM »

Ok. How many computer problems arise in one pharmacy every day to require a full time staff member?

How are you qualified to manage likely proprietary pharmacy management and POS systems?

None.  This doesn't happen.  I've never, ever, ever heard of a pharmacy with a full-time IT guy on staff.  
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1069 on: April 02, 2015, 05:23:14 PM »

Bushie, give JMann more details for advice before you put in your two weeks.

RIP Bushie.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1070 on: April 02, 2015, 05:24:09 PM »

Forget two weeks.

I think off has worked his last day at redacted.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1071 on: April 02, 2015, 05:24:54 PM »

LOL Bushie can't even last a whole week at the meat counter before he goes running to another call center scam. Pathetic.

Also King, those Sprouts prices are ridiculous!!! I thought Sprouts was like a Midwestern Whole Foods kind of deal, but those are literally 1/3 to 1/4 what my neighborhood Whole Foods charges. Damn.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1072 on: April 02, 2015, 05:25:11 PM »

It doesn't matter what your questions are.  The fact is I have a job, perhaps a slightly better job than what I had.  You really shouldn't question my employment choice.  I don't question your employment choices, so you should return the favor and not question mine.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1073 on: April 02, 2015, 05:27:14 PM »

It doesn't matter what your questions are.  The fact is I have a job, perhaps a slightly better job than what I had.  You really shouldn't question my employment choice.  I don't question your employment choices, so you should return the favor and not question mine.

Bushie, what happened in the last week to cause you to go from envisioning a career at Sprouts and "having a lot of fun" at work to saying **** this and applying elsewhere?  This is the behavior of an insane person. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1074 on: April 02, 2015, 05:28:13 PM »

Bushie, what happened in the last week to cause you to go from envisioning a career at Sprouts and "having a lot of fun" at work to saying **** this and applying elsewhere?  This is the behavior of an insane person. 

Doesn't matter.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies