Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:23:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161161 times)
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 28, 2015, 09:06:44 AM »

Are non-Catholic masses just chaos? How do people know whats going on? Doesn't if feel a bit informal without a structured 'plan' for the service? (Never been to one, I'm a Catholic)
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »

Everyone of you are despicable.  I have done absolutely nothing to deserve to be so rudely insulted.  All I did was change jobs.  You would not question anybody else for changing jobs, so why are you insulting me so harshly?  I come out the winner in all this.  I am the honest guy.  You all are vile, despicable, and sick human beings.  You don't care about me, you just use me for entertainment.  You are the vile ones, not me.  I am done with the Update.  I am done being treated worse than yesterday's trash.  I'll stick around and talk politics, but the Update is done.  I ask that it be locked.  Idiots.

Im not sure how all of this started but I began reading this a few months ago and you want to know how long it took me to realize that people were making fun of you?

About 5 seconds...

Seriously, you should have realized that while some people have wanted to see you get a good job/do better/etc, a lot of this was about having a good laugh at your expense.

I guess you finally see it now, but you probably should have stopped this a while ago.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 09:57:16 AM »

You seem like a nice guy, so I'm just going to be blunt.

Get off the internet and go live your life. Don't listen to people on here, live in the real world, find something you like to do and do it. Its never too late to start fresh or start something new, as long as you want it..... you can do it.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »

Thats just low

edit: Woah that forum is huge.....how awful

The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 09:36:01 PM »

BUSHIE

You have already infected this forum with your narcissistic madness, do not infect another.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

no Johnny no

you don't know what you're starting Johnny

don't ask him about himself

he'll tell you

you'll get involved

and eventually your involvement will destroy you

and your forum

just as our forum has been destroyed and left bare Sad

A proverbial parasite of sorts

Sucking the life out of one forum, leaving it devoid of updates, then moving on to another to use its attention resources for exploitive personal gain.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 04:33:47 PM »

"OklahomaDemocrat" has now made 10 (ten) posts on that bizarro Atlas forum. Still not sure if this really Bushie or an impostor...

He posted in this thread recently: http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=404084&page=3&p=1064901900#post1064901900

I think its safe to say he's the real one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies