OH-Quinnipiac: Portman trailing Strickland, crushing Sittenfeld (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:40:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  OH-Quinnipiac: Portman trailing Strickland, crushing Sittenfeld (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Quinnipiac: Portman trailing Strickland, crushing Sittenfeld  (Read 6613 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: April 06, 2015, 10:23:33 AM »

Yeah I'm gonna call bs on this one, even Sittenfield can't be down that much and even Strickland shouldn't be up that much.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 05:24:51 PM »

Not only that, Kasich was the only statewide official that was able to break the hammerlock Dems have had on statewide, not local elections. Minus 2010 in which Lee Fisher fizzled. Vonovich, DeWine and Josh Mandal all who ran for Senate, but no longer in office anymore, this will go Dem in 2016, like in 2012 and 2006.

Me thinks, Dems win Pa, OH, WI and IL. Public policy polling will have better news for Dems in Pa.

PPP has already polled PA and found Toomey ahead, just like everyone else. The race is toss-up at best for the dems, and might even be Lean R.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 05:35:28 PM »

Not only that, Kasich was the only statewide official that was able to break the hammerlock Dems have had on statewide, not local elections. Minus 2010 in which Lee Fisher fizzled. Vonovich, DeWine and Josh Mandal all who ran for Senate, but no longer in office anymore, this will go Dem in 2016, like in 2012 and 2006.

Me thinks, Dems win Pa, OH, WI and IL. Public policy polling will have better news for Dems in Pa.

PPP has already polled PA and found Toomey ahead, just like everyone else. The race is toss-up at best for the dems, and might even be Lean R.

N O that is wrong. Keep in mind that convention  +  hilary coattails could ouste tomey. if anything this race is lean D E M not G O P.

Trying to be an OC clone will only encourage him more, so I'd advise against it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies