Cast your movie with Atlasians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:11:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Cast your movie with Atlasians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cast your movie with Atlasians  (Read 5328 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: April 20, 2015, 04:32:59 PM »

I'll do Atlas Shrugged since it's easy with ideology, and those movies definitely need to be reworked by better actors which this forum could supply.

Dagny Taggart: Torie (uber-masculinity)
Francisco D'Anconia: Phil (Roman-looking figure)
John Galt: RFayette (folksy Midwestern genius engineer)
Hank Rearden: PiT (assuming you are as into science as your username implies)

Eddie Willers: Clarko95
Ragnar Danneskjold: Hagrid (grow the beard out for the role, but regardless, you would be much better than the worst casting decision in the film)

Lillian Rearden: Flyers
James Taggart: Part 1 - BRTD (for "influence peddling"); Part 2: Hamilton (for completely going off the deep end)
Hugh Akston: muon2 (the beloved professor)
Dr. Stadler: Gustaf (in flashbacks) & Libertas (the 'liberal' prof and the one who abandoned the ideology)
Dr. Ferris: TNF (torture the capitalists)
Quentin Daniels: TJ (or perhaps simfan?)
Wesley Mouch: Bushie?

Midas Mulligan: t_host (only he knows how to run a bank)
Tony (The Wet Nurse): Sanchez (crossed over from the state's side - i.e. Rudy - to the light)
Head of State Thompson: Inks (threatening interrogations...)
Cuffy Meigs: One of our violent Communists - Snowstalker?
Dan Conway: Goldwater (hot weather railroad owner)
Ken Danagger: I'll take that as the PA capitalist
Ellis Wyatt: ElectionsGuy
Richard Halley: Maxwell (most musically-inclined RWer I believe alongside PiT/Sanchez who have roles and tmth seems gone)
Owen Kellogg: Spiral
The Starnes Siblings: Lief, HockeyDude and Snowguy (had to get a Midwesterner in there alongside ideological hacks)
Chick Morrison: OC - the perfect morale conditioner haha
Tinky Holloway: Logically Bandit as the looter
Judge Narragansett: Dallasfan

Every moocher: Krazen

Deus, Free Hawk, Small L, and DeadPrez certainly made it to Galt's Gulch too in lesser known capacities (Sorry no more characters). FreeHawk as a legislator who leaves the commie Capitol of course

Most negative stereotypes are not intended. I can't stop Rand's over-the-top harshness toward other ideologies or even the negative parts of heroes who are not absolutely perfect.

So I'd be good-guy Stadler? Well, I guess one can do worse.

Solarstorm seems upset that I called him creepy so he says that if he could cast a movie it'd be one in which he would murder and mutilate me and other people on the forum. I guess I should apologize for my slanderous accusation towards him.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 07:11:34 PM »

Solarstorm seems upset that I called him creepy so he says that if he could cast a movie it'd be one in which he would murder and mutilate me and other people on the forum. I guess I should apologize for my slanderous accusation towards him.

Entirely coincidentally, you forgot to outline the first half of the plot.
And don't forget to remember: It's just a movie...

Entirely coincidentally, no one has raped you and the fact that you seem to think being criticized on a forum would somehow resemble that is a bit weird.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 05:19:43 AM »

Entirely coincidentally, you forgot to outline the first half of the plot.
And don't forget to remember: It's just a movie...

Entirely coincidentally, no one has raped you and the fact that you seem to think being criticized on a forum would somehow resemble that is a bit weird.
Oh Gustaf I hate it when you're right cuz I wanna hate you so bad.  But my torture for you would obv be that you'd have to play Alex in my remake of Alexander. Except instead of conquering Persia, you conquer the pool down at the YWCA.  This is a 15 minute movie...and yes there's room for gay romance cuz it is Alexander...

Why would that be torture? And if you want it to be gay why not make it YMCA? And why am I even asking these questions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies