I need some advice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:15:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I need some advice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I need some advice  (Read 1625 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: April 18, 2015, 02:52:49 PM »

I know I'm the one who is usually giving advice on both professional and personal matters, but now I'm in need of some. And maybe not even advice ... maybe just some friendlies who can listen and give feedback on my situation. I've recently had a professional experience that crosses into some ethical and professional territory that I had trouble navigating, and I'd appreciate anyone who is willing to give my situation their take.

It's not something that I'll post publicly, but if you're interested, let me know on here -- I'll PM my story either later today or tomorrow.

Thanks in advance, guys. I just feel like I need to get this out. Oh, and don't be offended if you offer but aren't PMed ... I will probably only message those who I know if they offer.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 03:30:15 PM »

Sorry, I'm not getting the reference. I am actually looking for some legitimate help.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:53:32 PM »

Why, if you really needed advice, would you ask for it on here? Jeez.

I've communicated with some of these people for years, as I've been on here for 11. I respect many of them for their intelligence and their own experiences, and this is the easiest way to reach them. No one in my immediate circle is either capable of understanding my issue nor particularly interested in giving a response. If you're not interested, then don't respond either. I'm asking for those who are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies