Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2019, 12:12:40 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  Banzilla #2 - The Ban Boy Returns - Petition to ban Solarstorm
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Banzilla #2 - The Ban Boy Returns - Petition to ban Solarstorm  (Read 8280 times)
SunriseAroundTheWorld
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2015, 11:57:28 am »

So, you want to assassinate me to make me feel better? That's Atlas logic. It seems like I'm too stupid to understand that kind of logic. But on the other hand, you called me stupid the whole time anyway...

You don't have a clear grasp of the situation. No one is trying "assassinate" you online or IRL. We just want you to get help because you clearly are in pain right now. It shows, even online. That is what people mean by doing this for your own good.

I really hope you get better, and can, in the future, contribute to Atlas.
Blind Jaunting
Kalwejt
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2015, 12:35:44 pm »

...are you seriously threatening to kill yourself over a forum?

I honestly think it's time for the mods to call someone.

I never said anything close to that. Would you please stop spreading disgusting lies about me and would you please stop this kind of "sophisticated" bullying? Thanks!

This world's been wearing thin for me... Cry

That's a pretty explicit suicide threat.

Solarstorm, please talk to someone in RL before doing something regrettable.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2015, 02:13:33 pm »

This really does remind me of the whole Teddy situation. It hasn't quite reached the level that got to yet but things aren't looking promising. It's unfortunate.

Teddy was always thinking people hated him, when they didn't.

In Fantasyland, he beat Cincy of all people by 1 vote to be Party Secretary, but declined to take the position because 1 member out of like a dozen voting voted against him for the simultaneously Regional Chair vote.

BaconBacon96
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2015, 03:36:19 am »
« Edited: April 25, 2015, 03:21:01 pm by BaconBacon96 »

X BaconBacon96

Nothing against you Solar but it's clear that you need to detach yourself from this place.

EDIT: You know what scratch that I won't sign a ban petition for the time being. But seriously, you need to take a break of at least a week from here. It's not healthy to get so upset by what happens on an internet forum.
rpryor03
YaBB God
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2015, 11:04:14 am »

x rpryor03
20PETE20
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.96

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2015, 07:40:23 am »

Why is he still around? He clearly needs help. He's spamming with his odd self-destruction-meets-victim-complex nonsense. Surely that's banworthy if nothing else is?
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2015, 08:48:14 am »

Why is he still around? He clearly needs help. He's spamming with his odd self-destruction-meets-victim-complex nonsense. Surely that's banworthy if nothing else is?

Why have you blocked me from messaging you? Why do you want to annihilate me? I have never done anything wrong to you. You're only 18 y.o., but act like a thirty-eight-year-old.
You're truly pushing the mods to assassinate me; that's even worse than evergreen's or Sawx's behavior...
Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
Samoa

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2015, 08:59:10 am »

Why have you blocked me from messaging you? Why do you want to annihilate me? I have never done anything wrong to you. You're only 18 y.o., but act like a thirty-eight-year-old.
You're truly pushing the mods to assassinate me; that's even worse than evergreen's or Sawx's behavior...

Calm down solarstorm, and don't respond to any of this please. We are tying to work this out, and this sort of thing does not help. It's a real mistake to take too seriously what a bunch of youngsters say about you personally on an internet forum anyway. What do they really know? What sort of maturity do they really have, or can be expected to have? Please take my advice on this. Thanks.
Nym90
nym90
Modadmin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2015, 10:51:12 am »

Bullying, insulting, taunting, etc. of other posters will not be tolerated on this site, either in the form of posts or personal messages. Anyone who engages in such will be infracted and potentially banned.

Solarstorm, for your own good, please take a respite and seek help. There are many cruel people in this world, but (especially on the internet) they only have as much power over you as you allow them to have.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2015, 01:19:53 pm »
« Edited: April 28, 2015, 01:26:11 pm by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

What's odd about this is that I haven't seen anything to suggest that he's actually been threatened or bullied in any meaningful way. His over the top responses to comments like R2D2's here is very indicative of where his mind is at.
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2015, 02:46:50 pm »
« Edited: April 28, 2015, 03:11:08 pm by #ReadyForFlocka »

Bullying, insulting, taunting, etc. of other posters will not be tolerated on this site, either in the form of posts or personal messages. Anyone who engages in such will be infracted and potentially banned.

I actually haven't done anything of the sort to solarstorm. I don't know about the others, but all I've done is tell him to calm down and take a break from the forum. Hell, I've even said to do some detective work so you can check up and see if he's actually going to kill himself or not (because he's making explicit suicide threats), and he's calling that "bullying".
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2015, 06:20:49 pm »

And that's exactly what I was talking about: Instead of shutting up and accepting the moderators' decision, several posters come here just to beset and chase and insult me and to spread lies about me ("self-destruction-meets-victim-complex nonsense", "indicative of where his mind is at", "making explicit suicide threats"). I wish Nym90 had simply closed this thread after posting his friendly and understanding message...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies