Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2019, 04:18:49 pm
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  Banzilla #2 - The Ban Boy Returns - Petition to ban Solarstorm (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Banzilla #2 - The Ban Boy Returns - Petition to ban Solarstorm  (Read 8305 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: April 21, 2015, 10:38:52 pm »

Solarstorm, do you really, truly not understand why many would consider much of your behavior here to be spamming or trolling? If you truly do not, then maybe just take a step back, take a day or so off, get some space, and then come back and take a look at the actual posts of yours that have provoked criticism.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but for what its worth I don't think any individual post of yours looks like anything ban-worthy. But the accumulated effect has been that of spamming various boards while unnecessarily exacerbating tensions with other posters. 
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 01:32:48 pm »

Why has this thread, which Türkisblau created for the single purpose of subtly bullying me, not been deleted, while my thread, which Türkisblau's is based on, got removed?

I'm going to guess that it's because you posted your thread, immediately locked it, then unlocked it when you felt like posting in it again, then locked it again. That is trollish behavior, pure and simple. I'll ask again, do you really, honestly not understand why that would be considered inappropriate behavior on any forum across the internet?
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 03:42:37 pm »

Why has this thread, which Türkisblau created for the single purpose of subtly bullying me, not been deleted, while my thread, which Türkisblau's is based on, got removed?

I'm going to guess that it's because you posted your thread, immediately locked it, then unlocked it when you felt like posting in it again, then locked it again. That is trollish behavior, pure and simple. I'll ask again, do you really, honestly not understand why that would be considered inappropriate behavior on any forum across the internet?

That's not trollish; that's the only way to defend me from malignant folks like oakvale, Gustaf, Gully & Co.
By the way, on thread that I had locked was re-opened by a moderator.

You did it with multiple threads. You are not entitled to super special threads that nobody but you can post in. If you're going to refuse to even try to grasp even the most basic concepts of forum decorum, then I've changed my mind.

X SteveRogers
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies