"Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:39:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  "Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey!  (Read 37384 times)
hugh

« on: April 13, 2004, 12:55:41 AM »

1. Hugh
2. Melbourne, Australia (Cheesy)
3. Australian Democrats, maybe Labor
4. FDR
5. Living-Carter. Dead-whilst I should say someone like Churchill, I'm going to go with John Curtin, Aussie PM during the war
6. Discussing the 1996 Prime Ministerial election in the back garden with my parents. My mum said she was going to vote for Howard, my dad Keating, and I asked why. I also liked the maps of the seats on election night.
7. Linked off another forum.
8. The maps, the community, and the abiklity to discuss politics with smart individuals. It was a shame I felt I needed to pretend to be an american-now is the time to "come clean"
9. Aussie rules football, Reading, games-computer, board, sporting-etc.
10. Europe-The Flooders (Netherlands) US-dont laugh-Andre. Australia-crackerjack
11.Anything groovable. ATM, i like-dont laugh-Cindi Lauper-the Love shack.
12. I'm actually a 16 year old from melbounre, australia. I'm very interested in politics, including US politics, and my subjects at school are Psych, English, English language, french, politics and International Studies. I'm sorry for decieving you all, but I thought if I pretended to be an american I'd be taken more seriously. That was probab;y the truth, but wither way, now I'm going to tell the truth. Surprise Smiley
hugh

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 06:59:38 AM »

The whole PV thingie?

Port Melbourne, inner south. Y?

Iowa-because nobody suspects the Iowans. Plus I quite like it-its sort of like Gippsland, my favourite place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies