Opinion of bgwah
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:53:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of bgwah
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of bgwah
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: Opinion of bgwah  (Read 5576 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 02:35:15 PM »

I am yet to see a reason to change my opinion from cruel bully with psychopathic tendencies to anything better.
^^^
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2015, 03:20:16 PM »

He and DeadFlagBlues got into it in IRC the other night.  The fact that this poll is about bgwah rather than DFB should tell you where the balance of malice fell.
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2015, 03:36:37 PM »

Yeah, if you don't graduate from college in four years, aren't a vegetarian/vegan (for secular, not religious reasons), or are not from the Pacific Northwest, you're bound to face bgwah's wrath at some point.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2015, 04:57:41 PM »

He's not a particularly kind person, and sometimes can be quite cruel (you should work on that bgwah, because that is a character flaw in my view of some magnitude), but I find him to be reasonably rational, and he's obviously quite smart and well informed, although rather intolerant of other points of view on matters. He also does not post that much anymore so far as I can tell, so I wonder why he is hitting the radar screen now. IRC?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »

I don't know what is this IRC business you guys are referring to, so I can't make any judgement.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 02:45:43 AM »

i don't know what he's supposed to have done wrong. do you guys have links/screenshots?

He orchestrated a troll invasion of the forum. Used to post a lot of very disturbing images. Went to great lengths to character assassinate posters (like writing a short story about a poster having a light BDSM relationship with Hitler). Would prey on people's insecurities for example by making disparaging comments about the appearance of someone having body image issues. Etc etc.

He had a pretty consistent pattern of going out of his way to hurt people for no clear reason. He seems to be the kind of sadist who gets kicks out of that. He's become better at hiding it in recent years so newer posters will be less aware but it still comes out every once in a while and I never seen him apologize or even acknowledge this pattern so I don't believe he has genuinely changed.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 05:06:06 AM »

oh gosh
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 02:10:35 PM »

Gus I agree with everything you said, but the troll invasion was over ten years ago.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 02:15:59 PM »
« Edited: May 13, 2015, 02:18:08 PM by King »

Gus I agree with everything you said, but the troll invasion was over ten years ago.

Also, not having some sort of criminal record here after 12 years would more of a red flag.

His sock accounts that voted for him in Atlasia back in the day when the Pacific region was Solid R were fun.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 02:50:05 PM »

i don't know what he's supposed to have done wrong. do you guys have links/screenshots?

He orchestrated a troll invasion of the forum. Used to post a lot of very disturbing images. Went to great lengths to character assassinate posters (like writing a short story about a poster having a light BDSM relationship with Hitler). Would prey on people's insecurities for example by making disparaging comments about the appearance of someone having body image issues. Etc etc.

He had a pretty consistent pattern of going out of his way to hurt people for no clear reason. He seems to be the kind of sadist who gets kicks out of that. He's become better at hiding it in recent years so newer posters will be less aware but it still comes out every once in a while and I never seen him apologize or even acknowledge this pattern so I don't believe he has genuinely changed.

i do remember him making unkind remarks about one poster's appearance.  at least one that i can remember.  probably more.  i dont recall ever seeing a pic of bgwah.  maybe he has posted it.  i dont know.  i almost never look at the pics thread.

if he hasnt posted a pic of himself, yet makes rude comments about others, id say that it is pretty f'ing cowardly.  it is cowardly anyway, but even worse if you dont post a pic.

i know he used to call me a 'drunk.'  ive been sober now since oct. 15, 2008.  i had pretty much forgotten about him until this thread was made.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »

No matter what he's my favorite.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »

Mr. Irrelevant
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2015, 11:49:10 PM »

A good read:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=2094
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2015, 02:39:33 AM »

Sure, that is true. But to me past crimes don't just disappear due to time. They disappear if there seems to be change and repentance. And I don't feel like I've seen that happen with Bgwah, that's all.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2015, 06:22:37 PM »

A good reminder that IRC is a sh**thole and is horribly modded to this day. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies