Ralph Nader should invest his time and money better (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:17:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Ralph Nader should invest his time and money better (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ralph Nader should invest his time and money better  (Read 10716 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« on: May 03, 2005, 09:15:28 PM »

I think NH also would have switch from Bush to Gore assuming ALL of Nader's votes went to Gore. (Some would not have voted at all and some would have voted for Bush, so you can't say for sure.)

IRV is better than what we have now, but had problems. http://www.electionmethods.com . (Sorry if I sound like a broken record as I have said this on a few other threads.)

In early 2008, Nader needs to hype a big announcment and the media will begin talking if he will run for President. Then Nader has it and gives a big speech promoting several third party candidates. Hopefully the media would continue the coverage, but it's doubtful.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 09:21:58 AM »

When I was in school, I thought uniforms were bad. Now that I am older and out of school, I do see the good points of them. However, this issue should be decided by each individual school / school board including parents, teachers, students, and administrators.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies